Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I am happy for one that they showed Avtar being the saviour. He really has done a good turn and has proved that indeed he is a good human being. And he was also being alert enough to realise that it was not Raghav answering the call. SO good for him!
And all these when he is well aware of the risk that Chanda, he and their to-be born child runs from the dayyan sitting inside the haveli.
Am happy that Raghav gained his consciousness just in time. Think the man chloroforming him couldn't reach him properly. :)
Bittu, mere lion pe nazar mat de. Haila, I am also waiting for Monday.
And this VKG, she doesn't even learn a bit. A very bad learner musts ay. And I don't want to spend my energy on that chilgoze.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poet : Bhul gayi hum sab ne decide kiya tha ki hum pappu ke liye nahi ladege ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ...he is totally this forum property πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ .☺️ ..

poetic thumbnail
Ok ok Bittu. Aur kuch din ke liye.
But he was so good. Magnificent actually.
And Sia looks so good with her open hair.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True yaar ...both are looking very adorable now a days 😳

I actually laughed when Ammaji told Jogi that ..it will be impossible to touch sia if she reached Raghav ...bechari kitna darr gayi hai hamare lion se ..πŸ˜†

I want Raghav to give her nice bashing ...and at last to report police about the matter ..apne aap VKG ki Akal thikkane aa jayegi ...
poetic thumbnail
Yes, you are right. Both of them look so adorable and cute nowadays. Like Googly Woogly Woosh ... πŸ˜›
I so wish they would come together in some other SHow soon. Their chemistry and timing has become impeccable now.
I wish Hooda was here - Ammaji ka akal waise hi theek ho jata.