sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sia is in the doc's consulting room on a bed with doc giving an injection to make unconscious telling her it is a vitamin injection.In between that SC tries to call without response from sia..the doc in the hospital tells sia to rest and go home after ten mins.sia asks about raghav .the doc tells her that he is outside.sia becomes unconscious and the doc tells the nurse to prepare for abortion and informs ammaji about sia's status.raghav's kidnappers inform ammaji about the job they have done.raghav mean while becomes conscious in the van ,fights the hoodlums and escapes leaving his phone by mistake in the van.the doc prepares for the abortion.by the time some other person with a mask ,dressed as a doc lifts sia and takes her away from the hospital by breaking the window there.the doc finds out that sia has escaped and is frightened to inform ammaji.jogi rings up to the hospital and finds out from the doc that sia has escaped.ammaji and jogi are mad and ammaji tells jogi to search for sia before she reaches raghav.DV listens to the entire conversation and informs DM about that.

DM informs MM and MM sends shera to search for sia.MM is surprised at how members of the haveli are making his job of destroying ammaji easier.he tells DM that he has asked shera to kill sia so that the blame falls on ammaji and raghav becomes her sworn enemy hellbent on killing her.jogi and his hoodlums plus shera and his henchmen comb the area for sia ,without success.they ring up to their respective bosses and inform them only to be told to search for her and bring her.meanwhile raghav goes to the hospital and searches for sia.he sees the window broken and slaps the doc threatening him with dire consequences if anything happens to sia.he also tells the doc that he knows on whose orders he is doing this dirty job.he leaves the consulting room to search for sia.

they show avater taking sia to a room filled with old things. he puts her on the ground carefully and rings up to raghav to inform him.raghav's phone is taken up by some henchmen .avater hearing some other's voice and sensing something wrong puts the phone down.meanwhile the hurt henchmen rings up to ammaji telling her raghav escaped and that avater had rung up to him.ammaji starts thinking and she rings up to jogi to find out about their search.jogi tells her that he couldnt find sia.VKG is upset.

PRECAP-raghav storming into the haveli screaming ammaji's name with anger .he tells her that if something happens to his sia then he would ruin her,pull the haveli down and burn it.FF team and ammaji look at him shocked

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
I totally new Avtar would help Rasia yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully Raghav finds them in time but I worry in all this commotion someone will get hurt either by jogi's men or the MM guys, hope Avtar doesn't get hurt and neither does Rasia. thanx for the update
rachnadhodi713 thumbnail
thanks for the update...........gud job avtar.πŸ‘πŸΌ
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya ..πŸ‘πŸ‘and take care of urself ..πŸ€—

I am happy that dheela pyajama is now converted into tight Jeans πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ .. I mean dimmag ki batti jali .πŸ˜‰ Today he was totally inspired by Rangeeli ...God knows from where he arranged all those doctor's stuff 😲 ... but was looking nice in trousers 😊

I am eagerly waiting for Monday to see my lion roaring 😍😳

Cv.'s are totally confused .....yesterday Ammaji was saying the girl who tried to change history of verrpur will herself be history today ...and today doctor was just preparing for abortion .. how come just by abortion sia will become history ..πŸ€ͺ decide first ki karna kya hai ...😑

Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sang-hari! 😊 Your updates are very valuable at these times when I don't want to watch the episode 😊
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys,yesterday's episode my heart was in my mouth though i knew that sia would escape.i have decided that avter no more deserves to be called dheela pyjama but will reserve my final word on the subject after i see what he does on monday.that VKG and dongee baba really deserve a royal thrashing with a hunter and stoning on that wounds.they bring out that violent streak in me .
finally our Ghabru is like this wounded lion and whenever he feels that his wife is in danger ,loses it,goes out guns blazing at ammaji.i dont why that budiya knowing where her son's happiness is keeps trying to destroy that.she is a such khalank on the name of a mother.
last word-thank god sia is safe as of now and hope she stays that way
bittu-i am ok now but my children's holiday's have started and so am doubly busy
elle-happy that the update are valuable to u and keep posting
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the updateπŸ‘
finally got to see avtaar's new avtaarπŸ˜‰
Good boy!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally Avatar was not standing in the background like an idiot seeing injustice happen. Finally kuch to kiya that we can be proud of!!!! Good for u !!!!! About time....
Looking forward to seeing Raghav roar like a lion next week πŸ˜ƒ
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow w'ful update & gud episode!!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ my mom was asking who'd taken sia out of the hospital. and i was sure either its MM or avtaar!! as the must've 2 show him doing sumthing gud 4 rasia!! but 4 once i thought ki amba wapas toh nahi aa gayi !!😊
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks shreya...
Raghav ne fight kiya......I don't want to miss it......so my date with the TV is fixed on monday......
And FINALLY.....Avataar ne chamtkar kardikaya.......woh ab dheela nahin raha .πŸ‘...Avatatr ka eh naya avatar will be worth watching too.....