Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update sherya ..πŸ‘πŸ‘

How r u ?.. Take care πŸ€—

what was the logic of showing Bhanu's fight scene ..πŸ₯± we know that he is powerful ..we are not dumb as them (c.v's) jo Ek baat ba-bar bolni pade ..😑

Eagerly waiting for Raghav to roar like Tiger ..😍

@ shilpa ...don't worry Raghav is not alone in making record of being kidnapped ...Vinay of bhagya vidhta is also in this raceπŸ˜†

Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
uma and bittu-i am ok.having been feeling feverish for the past two days and slept early yesterday..i also hope that sia senses something is wrong and escapes from under the doc's nose without a sound.

bittu yeah cv's bhi na think we are allπŸ€ͺπŸ˜• like them .let's show them who the buddhu's are after the leap.i agree this is the fourth time probably that guy vinay is being kidnapped i heard.i hope these two's shows cv's are not comparing notes as both of them are planning a leap - that too big steps to darkness
πŸ˜•
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sia always relies on her gut feeling and she is always right abt it too. So even this time hope she acts smartly and escapes from the wicked doctor.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bittu and Shreya -
Now that you are talking about Vinay getting kidnapped too a couple of times, I am sure the rotten idea is coming from the side of the CVs of the Channel. The two PHs are different na.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I hope so Uma that she understands something and does something to save her daughter's life as well as her's.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
uma and poet- i hope sia does escape and together with raghav take on that dongee sadhu and vkg to the cleaners.sia is mostly right about her gut instinct.i guess avater helping her would be great instead of him sitting and moping after things going wrong.poet ,u may be right about the idea coming from the cv's of the channel .if u see they use similar kind of ideas across the channel soaps if they want to perk up the trps.
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago