Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@poetic

I like that idea of you abducting Raghav.........👏

I personally feel that everyone is behaving as if nothing WILL happen and that is so strange.
Edited by groucho - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: groucho

@poetic

I like that idea of you abducting Raghav.........👏

I personally feel that everyone is behaving as if nothing WILL happen and that is so strange.

Yes, that is what is irking me.
When will they all realise the gravity of the situation? When Sia dies?
Was just speaking categorically, but we already know what the CVs have in mind. 🤢
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well what else are we to do. Might as well comment on what we hope for the serial rather than what we know.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@groucho-i know it is selective loss of memory other wise the story and the related plot will not move ahead.otherwise our BP wouldn't shoot up .otherwise we will not be upset with the baddies or sympathise with the leads.otherwise we will not wait for the next day's episode.the intention of the cv's being quite clear that is to keep us on the edge with their misguided notion of twists twisting all the parts of our body
poetic thumbnail
Shreya,
My entire body has got twisted after I started with keeping my fingers crossed to save RaSia.
But how I would love to abduct Raghav? OK ok ... and then abduct Sia and send them away somewhere for a belated honeymoon. 😍
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poet and groucho- me too,love to abduct RaSia and send them on a honeymoon😍 away from all the demonic morons who are hell bent on ruining their lives with peasized ,shortsighted, dangerous, ideas😡.rather we forget about the leap right now and concentrate on the story so that we live in peace for atleast a few day

poetic thumbnail

Thats a good idea SHreya. IMagine these guys never had a honeymoon. 😲 Only torture, torture and torture.

I so wish I could send all the asurs and the CVs to Timbucktu.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I missed yesterday's episode since I went to watch the movie, "Robot". So I thought of reading the update first and if I find it interesting, I wil watch otherwise i can slowly start detaching myself from the serial. But since Shreya was not feeling alright, and posted the update a bit late, I sat to catch the 9.30 repeat telecast. Oh, what a boring episode it was!😡

The MM was looking like a magician all these days with his velvet coat and wand like stick. Yesterday he showed off his martial arts skills too. In a way it is good, we can easily detach ourselves from the show, if they keep showing like this.

I think Sia is hiding some weapon in her left hand since she found somthing fishy with the doctor's comments. Did u guys see her left side covered with her dupatta? It was somehting odd.

And, Shreya, how r u now?

poetic thumbnail
Uma,
AB what will she hide? She thinks Raghav is just on the other side of the room.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poet! Maybe she overheard doctor asking Raghav to get some medicines from outside.