Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
u guys are all hilarious🤣.raghav being kidnapped time and again by shorter guys is the joke of the century.if avater devises a plan to save then i will no more call him a dheela pyajama.but i have so little hope from him that................🤪.
I see another day of that VKG and that dongee baba's villiany then i am planning to write hate mails to all concerned.i am not able to bear their screen presence.koi please uss jogi ko maarde aur hume mukthi dilade usse🤢
more than anything else i want sia to escape this ordeal unscathed with daughter unharmed too

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Strange happenings yesterday. What made it even more boring was the lesson in Karate or whatever that entire scene was about. I mean where is the pleasure in watching something like that . Crazy!!!!

sang_hari
-

I think Sia may have gotten away ...the conversation on the phone did not look promising for Ammaji and Jogi. How Sia did this we will no doubt know today (hopefully)

Raghav - what can one say, he might as well keep a suitcase packed and ready for his kidnappings. Now that would be creative.

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
For God's sake, I can't understand one thing. If Avatar has heard the convo between those two hated creatures, then why didn't he go and tell Raghav immediately? He wouldn't have been careless then for even a second.
I don't wanna talk about the MM and his lessons whatever. CVs should understand that he won't get them the TRPs. 🤢
sang_hari thumbnail
groucho- strange happenings indeed and I was like YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.MM could have fought that ammaji himself if he wanted too ,just wasting air time and our precious time.what was hilarious is that DM is now scared of MM .i also think that sia has got away as that dongee baba had a long face and the doc's face was also tense.when sia is back home that VKG and jogi will have a one tough time with raghav.i am waiting for sia's return and raghav's fight back
poet-i was thinking that avater is already a dheela pyjama,his brain is also going that way and inching towards towards vaccum.couldn't he have told raghav .i was also upset with raghav -couldnt he have taken sia along since he knew his mother will try all the tricks in the book to get his wife and daughter harmed
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Arrey, he was so interested in reading the posters as well? Since its a male gynae, couldn't he be more careful?
sang_hari thumbnail
poet-i know he seemed more interested in that poster than what was going inside with his wife.he knows his mom in and out ,what the hell was he doing leaving his wife alone even for a second.couldnt he have brought santosh or somebody brave like her so that sia 's checkup is done under her supervision
poetic thumbnail
I know.
I so want to bash up everybody now.
Sunehri could also ahve accompanied them, since she isn't doing anything inside the haveli. Not even cooking.
sang_hari thumbnail
poet- seems to be a problem running in the sangwan blood ..they always need a woman thinking for them otherwise make careless mistakes
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sang_hari

I think the creatives would call it selective loss of memory.
Even after everything his mother does Raghav is never cautious. He went off happily to do Ammaji's work without asking anyone to take care of Sia. If someone had not called him he would not have made it back in time to save her.

Okay I can accept that men are not allowed into the inner sanctum for a pregnancy test and that medicines are required to be bought by the relative. Why didn't someone accompany them as you all have rightly pointed out. These blanks are all to keep the door open for all the twists and turns for the "baddies' to enter. Voila....Raghav is kidnapped again😔
Edited by groucho - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
How I wish i could have abducted him instead ... ☺️
OK ok, I knw he's Sia's personal property, but thoda idhar udhar chalta hai na ... 😆
Jokes apart, yes, somebody should have accompanied them, esp. when Sia is not well and VKG is hell-bent on killing her and her child. Maybe SC should have gone. She's senior, she's experienced and would have been a foil to protect Sia. And it could be her protest against VKG for getting Jhumar killed.

Everyone's behaving as if nothing happened.