sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sorry for being late.was not feeling great and so will give u a short update.
The FF team pleads with VKG for sia and the child's life which falls on deaf ears as she refuses to even consider that.Dalveer calls on ammaji that the villagers have come who complain about sia not complying with village norms.VKG promises that she will she will not allow anyone to flout the rules even if it is her own family.avater listens to that and feels he should do something to save sia and her daughter.avater recollects what ammaji and jogi had planned for sia when he overheard them in ammaji's room.MM checks out the training of his commando force but they fall short defeated by him.DM feels that he is should be careful of MM as if he has got brains as ammaji then he would also fall a victim to his cunningness after ammaji's end.
raghav and sia go to the hospital only to be met with another doctor rather than the same doc they usually consult.he offers to look at sia and tells raghav to buy some medicines and injection for sia to reduce her weakness and giddiness.raghav goes out to buy only to kidnapped by jogi's henchmen after giving him cholorform.the doc goes out of the consulting room ,rings up to ammaji and tells her that her work would be over by that night.VKG feels happy that sia who wanted change veerpur's history would become history herself after that doc's work.the doc tells sia that he is going to give her an injection which will reduce her weakness.but sia becomes suspicious of him.

PRECAP-VKG is happy that raghav is unconscious in the other room and she tells jogi to ring up to the hospital to know about sia.jogi rings up and he listens to the doc telling him something with a long face
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
But for how many times will Raghav be kidnapped? And no one tried to do anything?
Now this is a whole lot too much.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raghav is setting new records for being kid-oops-Mannapped the most times....
chalo ,atleast Sia has smelled something fishy about the doc....and will avatar do something atleast now rather than being on mute....
poetic thumbnail
That's hat I was thinking too Shilpa.
And how easy is it to abduct a 6 ft + tall guy?
I really hope Avtar stops being a dumb and mute spectator this time around. He really needs to prove himself now.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kya kathi hogi Ammaji and kya kilathi hogi apne henchmen ko that they all are so strong......In this case MM should also keep a spy in the ammaji's rasoi too..If he wants hs men to be strong nf...
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx 4 the update shreya
It was jst a time pass episode y all of them pleaing to ammaji to leave rasia n their unborn baby wht's the use of doing ths d women who dn't wanna 2 understand anything 4 her her position n her soo called principles r more important than her family its lk crying in wilderness.👎🏼
n tht bhanu n vora part is soo boring i dn't understand y he trained tht 5 ppl if he himself is soo strong knw karate n all tht then go n kill ammaji n her asurs wht's d need of all ths its jst to show off to vora or to bore us.🤢
v all knw nothing will happen to rasia's baby bt lets c how sia n her baby willl b saved as of nw raghv is also kidnapped though i expect nothing 4rm tht deela pyjama bt still hope shayad wohi kuch kar paaye toh.
guyzz i think ths leap is somewhere round comfirmed 😭as when one of natasha fan request nt 2 leave d shw she replied tht shez nt leaving d shw on her own choice n is also nt happy😔 wid ths fact lk her fans n whn one of fan asked her which other shw v get 2 c u she said she will tk break 4 sumtime.🥺
poetic thumbnail
I agree Aneesha. It was soooooooooooooooooo zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yesterday. What snoozefest. Except for the 1 min. in which they showed RaSia.
Am hoping Sia does something intelligent and gets herself out or what. I feel so bd for her.
And yes, N would need some break too na. You don't get a SHow immediately. Not like normal jobs.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx shreya..pregnant woman to the rescue coz her 6 footer husband has been nabbed all over again..i second poet's question?how is it possible to kidnap raghav all the time??how do they reach his nose also to make him inhale the chloroform??😆😆😆
FF gang STILL dsnt learn frm their mistakes,and go plead all over again..come ON women,were u born yesterday??please stop insulting both ur intelligence and ours wid wastage of screen-time on tracks and scenes like these..they are boring,repetitive and cliched...
poetic thumbnail
I know Anu, looks like SIa will have to fend for herself this time at least.
I can't bear to watch VKG or that Dhongee Baba for even a minute bnowadays. Just want to punch them hard and break their jaws. Oh God! Am becoming so violent.
And I don't get those women. Given the circumstances, SC shouldn't eben be speaking to VKG, after Jumar's death. How silly of them!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rite poetic after soo much of hard work ek break toh banta he hain na

bt wht to do v hv become habitual of watching rasia n nw if won't get 2 c them in tv how cn v live 🤢v wannna 2 c aditya n natasha if nt in laado then in sum other shw plzz god help us.😭

n ya sia is brave enough to save herself as she also feels sumthing wrong during chekup bt i think if thy hv shown avtar heard over d conversation of ammaji n her asur so may b he has sum role in all ths.