sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
raghav thinks about the villagers and how they are targetting an unborn kid like animals .he feels very bad about the dirty traditions of the kasbah.SC sees raghav in an despondent mood asks raghav about his worries .raghav starts crying telling SC that he is frigthened for sia and his daughter.he is worried about about his ability to protect his wife and his daughter.SC consoles raghav and tells him to keep a smiling face in front of sia so that she is happy.SC tells him that there is no difference between a girl and a boy as the gestation period is the same and so is the delivery pain .Sc tells Raghav that is the reason which kept her sane and courageous when she was pregnant with jhoomer.raghav actually feels sad about the difficulties sia had undergo from the time she has entered the heilli.SC tells raghav that a wife's real happiness comes from her husband's happiness so he should keep her happy by being happy himself .sia arranges the bed covers and feels faints and goes to rest hinking why she feels faint all the time.

raghav goes to kitchen and starts picking up all the vegetable.SC,santosh,chanda are wondering what he is doing.he starts to cut onion saying it is used in all dishes and that he will cook for sia.all the womenfolk start laughing saying that they have never seen men in the heilli cook for their wives.raghav tells all of them that he wants sia to be happy and so he is doing all this.he cuts his fingers and santosh tells him that instead of indulging in tomfoolery ,they could cook for him and he telling sia that he did it for her.he refuses to lie.sunehri sees this loving raghav and feels good about the honest loving rasia.santosh tells him that she would teach him to cut the onions.chanda teaches him to make rotis which he makes somehow after hiccups.chachi teaches him to make dal.raghav takes this to rasia room where he wakes sia up for her lunch.but he is worried about her looking weak.she says she doesnt want food but raghav feeds her telling her that he made the food himself.sia is overwhemled ,tells him that she loves him.he kisses on the forehead and she feeds him too.SC sees all this and prays that the love between them always stays this way,VKG and jogi plot on how jogi would take raghav away from sia the next day in the hospital while sia and her child would be taken care of in the hospital(evil intentions).

MM sees his men loading something in a cave where he goes inside and complains to DM that they were about tobe found by ammaji.he says that they had to kill ammaji's man so that he does not reveal any secret about them.DM tells MM that god has created ammaji as cunning,fast and intelligent who cannot be underestimated.he tells MM that they cannot hide for long.MM asks DM not to praise ammaji and an henchman comes and tells MM that the men he had sent have come back from training.MM wants to test them

Sc,santosh,chanda and avater come to ammaji to talk about sia.SC requests VKG not to do anything to her granddaughter,while santosh tells her that they have seen her love for amba along with the mercy she had shown jhoomer.she tells ammaji that she doesnt understand her enemity with sia and why she is targeting her grandcdaughter who has not even born in all this.chanda and avater tell her that they will have whatever child is born to them when chanda delivers.ammaji stares at all of them

PRECAP-the telephone rings with ammaji picking up.she hears a doc from the hospital treating sia telling her that her work would be done by that night.ammaji puts the phone down and tells herself that the girl who wanted change the history of veerpur will become history herself
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya πŸ‘πŸ‘

After a long time kuch cheering dikha Laddo maine 😊 very less asurs ..

A big hug to santosh for reminding Ammaji about Amba .. πŸ‘ Kuch toh yaad hai logo ko ..pls toda aur back jao aur yaad karo ki Jogi is impotent ..now I desperately want jogi to get punished for all his deeds 😑😑 ..

Aditya again was perfect today β­οΈπŸ‘ ... The way he was trying to learn how to cook sab uski kitchen champion ki degree par doubt karege πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..I wish VKG should have watched him while he was cooking for sia πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

I request to sheela chachi ..that Bhagwan ko pray karne se kuch nahi hoga c.v's ko pray karo ki Rasia hamesha kush rahe unki buri nazar hai Rasia par ..😑

Every time I think of leap my heart
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update...
Raghav is sweet lesson how cook...he can do anything for his wife n daughter.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks shreya for the update ..U described it wonderfully..it was as if u enjoyed writing the part where Raghav ic cutting the veggies etc.....Iam going to watch todays episode just to memorize an other very cute Rasia episode..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya for the update.
Agree with Bittu - am happy, less asurs though they were there.
But I enjoyed Raghav's interaction with the FF Gang - wish Sunehri had also joined them, it would ease her burden to some extent at least.
Raghav cooking for Sia was so touching. The way he said that he didn't want to cheat and pass off dishes prepared by others as his own - very heartening indeed! This should be one positive lesson - the way Raghav has transformed (and I will give Sia credit for this) and realised that there are neither shortcuts nor any place for cheating in love; otherwise it's just an illusion with no meaning at all.
Loved the way Sia told 'I love you Raghav' - so much love and innocence. ❀️
And yes, SC was probably warding off the evil eyes of the CVs . I am gonna go a step ahead and say -
Buri nazar waale tera muh kaala ...
My heart also breaks πŸ’” into a million pieces when I think that I won't be able to watch RaSia after sometime. I literally had tears in my eyes.
Today being Mahalaya - I pray to Goddess Durga to protect RaSia and shower some much needed brain, intelligence and heart to the CVs (at both CH and PH levels).
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i really enjoyed writing my update except for the VKG part where she said sia, tu itihaas banjayegi.Raghav main itna badlav credit to sia and way he was upset because sia is undergoing so much of pain was too good.VKG has never been a good mother but SC really has been guiding raghav all along probably brought him up too,good job done by her.raghav making food and trying make his wife happy was like very touching and sunehri realising what love really is was also so good.the FF team really has stood by RaSia by their thick and thin.my heart breaks to even think about these characters or else rasia not being a part of the show.why are the cv's making our detachment difficult by showing all these sweet scenes.

this is navaratri time and goddess durga give sadbuddhi to all the cv's
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, the detachment is becoming difficult day by day as they are showing more of sweet RaSia scenes, and the lighter moments. But we have to come out of the spell as the leap seems to be inevitable. In FB, for a friend's post , Natasha has replied that she is not leaving the show by choice. I think, our petition hasn't worked. 😭

The VKG is a heartless lady, she doesn't for ,one moment, think abt Raghav's happiness. She is so self centered,egoistic and greedy for the power and position, she doesnt even think that Raghav will die if something happens to his wife and child.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee....☺️....Raghav was darling today....πŸ€—..the way he shattered for all the pain suffered by Sia since marriage 😭 & again next day as a lovable,caring hubby.......😳.....Loved the part,& his puppy expressions....πŸ˜›.....Muuaaaaaahhhhh...πŸ˜‰....Good to see Sia in open hairs atleast in Rasia's room,how cutely she said - I Luv U Raghav & Raghav was like - Hai re Mar Jawan.....β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—...........
These dumbo CV's don't know - they r digging their own grave.....🀒.....aur hum mitti dalne zaroor ayenge - u stupid fellows......😑......
poetic thumbnail
Uma,
I am sure everyone must be feeling horrible around there.
Am convinced that the CVs neitehr have brains nor have any sense of self respect. Pata nahin kahan se log aa jatey hai muh uthakey?
poetic thumbnail
@ Sheetal - I loved the way Sia said 'I Love You Raghav'. IT was so cute, innocent and lovable.