PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i'm so happy with today's episode๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.finally they showed amba๐Ÿ˜.after all these days the people of the havelli spoke of her๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.does that mean she'll make a comeback???๐Ÿ˜
i really really wish so๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.
that was the only time ammaji was sane๐Ÿ˜‰.
i know most of u dont agree that ammaji loved amba but somehow i feel she loved amba more than all her sons put togetherโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—.
the reason why she sent amba away was because she loves her power more than anything else or anybody else๐Ÿ˜ก.
i really loved the scene when ammaji comes to see her at night when she comes to know that amba is her daughter๐Ÿ˜,the scene where she rebukes joginder for talking ill of her daughter๐Ÿ˜and the scene where she tells everybody in the havelli that amba is her daughter๐Ÿ˜.
infact i love all the scenes where there was an interaction btw amba and ammaji๐Ÿ˜Šโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
they were so cute together๐Ÿค—.
infact,that was the only time i got emotionally involved with any soap,ever!
CVs,i swear i'll take back all that i have said against u if u bring amba back and keep her alive!!
please,please,please bring her back!(i'm sorry if i sound like a member of the famous triplets!!!)๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by laado_007 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Laado, what a cute post in such depressing times ๐Ÿ˜Š
I think we all agree, we loved Amba (umm, at least I think everyone does ๐Ÿ˜›) and we would LOVE to see her back! All the episodes with Amba were extremely enjoyable. There was a good story, there was progress in Veerpur, there was good comedy, good drama. I do miss those days.
I agree Ammaji loved Amba, but as you said, not enough. She loves her power more than anything in the world. She would sell her children to remain in power. I don't think Ammaji made any effort to keep amba in the haveli, she very quickly sent her away and left no means of contact.
Anyway, YES CVs, we want Amba back! Now, not 20 yrs later. Howvever, I'm not going to take back anything I've said against the CVs.... that was my opinion and I have a right to point out to the Cvs when they're wrong.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well we all want amba back..she was the most enjoyable person in the show after RaSia..and at tht point of time,frankly even more thn the NN raghav and lonely sia..and i dnt think ammaji had very strong feelings for amba either,for her,everything and everyone falls short of her feelings for HERSELF..if sha had cared more for amba thn her useless sons (barring our hottie) she wud have thrown those two out instead of amba..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anu, I could only pick up two words from there - our hottie ๐Ÿ˜†
BTW, I will miss him soooooooooooo much and also RaSia ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poet i expected all the bawallis to do tht only..๐Ÿ˜‰ we all are gone-cases where raghav is concernd...hey,did u think abt the siggie thing i was talking abt??i cnt make thm so wud really like sum1 frm the gang to make sumthng wid the bawalli gang ka logo..real childish bt i like the idea..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok will get one of my friends to do that for us.
YOu can share ideas if you want so that I can pass it on to her.
๐Ÿ˜›
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Laado, what a cute post in such depressing times ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think we all agree, we loved Amba (umm, at least I think everyone does ๐Ÿ˜›) and we would LOVE to see her back! All the episodes with Amba were extremely enjoyable. There was a good story, there was progress in Veerpur, there was good comedy, good drama. I do miss those days.
I agree Ammaji loved Amba, but as you said, not enough. She loves her power more than anything in the world. She would sell her children to remain in power. I don't think Ammaji made any effort to keep amba in the haveli, she very quickly sent her away and left no means of contact.
Anyway, YES CVs, we want Amba back! Now, not 20 yrs later. Howvever, I'm not going to take back anything I've said against the CVs.... that was my opinion and I have a right to point out to the Cvs when they're wrong.

the reason why ammaji dint have any contact with amba was because the CVs asked her not to๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. now they have another paap on their heads-ek maa ko apni beti se alag karna๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† iss paap ka koi praishchit nahi hai๐Ÿคข.baghwan bhi maaf nahi karenge๐Ÿคข
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by laado_007 - 14 years ago
elle45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

the reason why ammaji dint have any contact with amba was because the CVs asked her not to๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. now they have another paap on their heads-ek maa ko apni beti se alag karna๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† iss paap ka koi praishchit nahi hai๐Ÿคข.baghwan bhi maaf nahi karenge๐Ÿคข

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ What a reason Laadoji! ๐Ÿคฃ
These CVs are guilty of every crime. Angry And they're being stubborn also by refusing to change their minds Angry
elle45 thumbnail
Anu.... I would have loved to commented on your post, but, like poetic, I got lost afte "our hottie" ๐Ÿ˜ณ
What a profound effect 2 little words can have! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†