sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Raghav continues from where he had left yesterday.he tells the villagers that if one of them lay hands on sia then he would break their hands.one villager complains that he is getting into gundagardi.raghav becomes very angry and kicks that villager.he tells people to go and see the outside world and how it views veerpur.he says none of the daughter's parents give their daughter in marriage in veerpur because of the fear that their daughters would have to undergo pain here.he asks a amiddle aged villager whether he is married and when he says no ,raghav says that this is because of the paramapara of veerpur that does not allow the birth of daugther in veerpur.he says lot of men are not married here and pointing out to ammaji says that the rich bring their DILs using money.he tells them to get out of the race ,caste,creed and gender divide and think whether they want to give this kind of life to their children.whether they want to pass on this dark legacy to their children.he takes sia with hm to go back home when ammaji tells raghav that his speech will not work here as they are bound by the ancestors teachings and that sia has to abort her child.she promises that she will not allow their daughter to be born in veerpur.raghav gets very angry and tells ammaji to ask the crowd to try and lay a a hand on sia.he tells her that he is her son who will go to any extent to protect his wife and his daughter.he points the sword towards ammaji before fixing it to the ground as a challenge to ammaji.

raghav reaches the heilli with a shocked sia .SC and santosh see sia bruised and ask sia what had happened.raghav narrates all the panchayat news.chanda , sunehri come out and say that if sia's child were a son then ammaji would have gone any extent to protect her heir but now that she knows that it is a daughter she will go to any extent to kill it.all of them ask RaSia to leave the heilli but sia tells them leaving the heilli means leaving all of them making their entry in to the heilli again difficult.sia tells them that their daughter will be born in veerpur.she goes to her room and rings up to the doc and asks her why she told ammaji about the sex of the child.the Doc refuses any hand in that and that there may be somebody in the hospital who is having an eye on her case who passed on the info.sia puts the phone down when she sees raghav coming in and packing his things.he tells sia that they will not stay in the heilli as it is not safe for them.he tells that in the process of reforming veerpur he cannot allow anything to happen to her or his daughter.sia tells him that wherever they go ammaji is going send her gundas to kill them.she says that in the heilli atleast there are people who will lay down their lives for her because they love her.she says that if they run away now then veerpur would never change and then it will always in their conscience that they have failed.they will not be able to live in peace afterwards thinking that they have committed a great mistake.raghav agrees to what sia says .sia tells raghav that she is glad god has given her a daughter who will become an example in veerpur.she wil be born here. grow here so that people know what it is to have a girl in their house,she says if as a sarpanch she goes away now then she will not be able meet people 's gazes .raghav agrees and hugs sia saying that he will stand by her in all her endeavors which sunheri listens with a sad smile on her face.

ammaji and jogi travelling in a car discussing the sia episode with jogi telling her that sia escaped because of raghav.ammaji asks him not to be dejected because they have armed the villagers and let them lose to do the needful.ammaji gets a call from an informer saying that he has found out about the enemy but they are chasing him after they found his links to ammaji.ammaji asks for his location and tells him to hide.ammaji drives to the place where this informer is only to see him stabbed.the informer also gets shot when he tries to give out MM's name.jogi,dalveer and men take up positions in anticipation of another shot but MM tells himself in hiding that he will keep creating trouble in the house for her.he also tells himself that slowly the fire would spread by the time she will douse the fire he would have destroyed her family and her property.ammaji tells jogi that the enemy is prepared and they will have to find him out before he kills people in the heilli.

PRECAP-ammaji tells jogi that sia will be taken care of in the hospital and tells him to separate sia from raghav.jogi promises it would be done as per her command
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx shreya..tho i know this particular track HAS to be disgusting,i still cnt digest this...its too much to even read abt..i am probably too squeamish to watch..😕
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya ...👏👏

Wonderful performance by Aditya ...👏⭐️ he was looking like a king with sword in his hand ..
I mean earlier we have seen Jogi , gaji & Avtar ..with sword ..but they don't looked so impressive as Raghav was looking 😍😳

And why Sunheri was eavesdropping Rasia's talk ...now don't tell that she will feel jealous and will go set Gaji free from jail 😕 ... I am sorry I don't trust this lady

And again proved that only Ammaji is capable of every thing ...it was her man who reached upto Bhanu 😡.Jai ho Ammaji ...

I don't want to waste my energy in writing anything about jogi ..😡😡
Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank yo shreya for the update....reading the update itself is boiling my blood ,If i had watch it then my blood would have vaporised ......raghav deserves all the appreciation....hopefully the villagers understand what Raghav 's Bhashan and support RaSia ...Just as they did during the election time Instead of following the witch....
.I wish that .Raghav questions the witch about Amba....in front of the villagers.......
Edited by shilpa_11 - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the witch has really crossed her limits and she will try till she has her life on her body.they say that people used to burn women considered witches at stake at Tyburn in england during the Victorian era..VKG needs that now so that she understands what she is inflicting on the women of the village.she tried to kill sia and her daughter by stoning but didnt realise RaSia are made up of sterner stuff.Full marks to raghav for standing and protecting his wife.full marks to ADI for his acting.running away would have been an easier solution for RaSia but those who want change in people's mindset will have to be that themselves.that was what sia was talking about in yesterday's episode.Natasha had also done a fab job showing that shock yet that resolve on her face to change things and to stay in veerpur to lead by example.

jogi is really GFN .girls my blood boils seeing him and that VKG. please find more colourful and effective expletives because all the old ones are really rendered ineffective because of the groW*H of their kaminapan
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When Shera was aiming his gun and when he was focussing on jogi, i was mumbling like " come on shera! pull the trigger, blow the son of the b****'"s brain out. But alas! he has to do more paap na, to keep the serial going.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Shreya.
I did manage to watch yesterday and my stomach was feeling queasy.
It's sad that those foolish villagers are unable to see the path that Raghav and Sia are trying so desperately to show them. They have become completely blinded by their devotion for the witch, thoough apparently she is the root cause of all their troubles, backwardness and narrow minded approach.
smile.. thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya ...👏👏

Wonderful performance by Aditya ...👏⭐️ he was looking like a king with sword in his hand ..
I mean earlier we have seen Jogi , gaji & Avtar ..with sword ..but they don't looked so impressive as Raghav was looking 😍😳

yeah bittu he ws really looking like a king who came with a sword to save his queen........bus ek ghode ki kami thi........dis ws realy one of d bst prformances of aditya.......
Clapn yes sunheris expressions wr showing dat she will save gaji in sc..........dese cvs r big spoilers n i think dey dnt believe in hpy married life dats why dere is no hpy couple in helli.........jo the unpar inki buri najar pad jati hai.........gajeheri tak toh tkeek tha bt hw cn v tolerate deir injustice wid rasia...........ek couple bacha tha na toh inse digest nahi ho raha tha...........HUH.........😡😡
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 the update. and yes raghav luked like knight in shinning armour!!👏👏but i was thinking that villagers shud listen 2 not just raghav but also sia!! and i was really thinking that shera shud take aim 2 kill both VKG & that GFN jogi.😡🤢🤢