Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@elle45

The stoning was instigated by A and J but the actual stoning was done by the villagers whilst A& J stood and watched.

Sia did protest and try and reason with the villagers but there is only so much a pregnant ( not keeping good health) woman can do. She certainly cannot produce a miraculous shield against rocks which are flying at her. I thought it was unnecessary and awful to watch.πŸ˜”

Raghav wants to take her away and BTW he did arrive like the knight in shining armour πŸ‘πŸΌand was magnificent in yesterday's episode but Sia will not budge out of that house. One must give her full points for sticking to her vision of changing Veerpur at any cost. Some might consider it foolish but I think I can live with that decision because it spreads a feeling of hope for the future generations . I am referring to the context of the serial only.

I don't think either R or S will forgive A and J and am hoping whatever they are feeling at the moment will propel them to start exacting that change.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Of course, militants, gunshots etc etc have all arrived again in the serial so here we go with yet another thread which will drag on and on.!!!!πŸ˜”
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Elle .. VKG stands for veerpur ki Gundi ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

kitna appropriate name hai naa ....πŸ˜‰ naming by Poet πŸ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think,though the CVs never take the soap as i think,infact they dont take the soap as anybody thinks,that since Rasia ll die ,ammaji ll take care of her grand-daughter because she's her ladla beta's "aakri nishaani"πŸ€”.since the villagers are so against a girl child,ammaji maybe forced to go to delhi to bring her grand-daughter up.far-fetched thought but plausibleπŸ˜†. actually,m looking forward to see rasia's daughter in actionπŸ˜‰.logically speaking,she should be beautiful(thanx to her mother's and grandmother's genes),she would be entertaining(thanx to her grandmother's,uncle gajender's and aunt amba's genes),she would be fearless,courageous,intelligent (thanx to her aunt's ,mother's and grandmother's genes)and she would be romantic (thanx to her parents' genes)
πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ€£β€οΈ
something to look forward to..............😍
but these genes,like the CVs, are rather unpredictable πŸ˜‰
Edited by laado_007 - 14 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

I think,though the CVs never take the soap as i think,infact they dont take the soap as anybody thinks,that since Rasia ll die ,ammaji ll take care of her grand-daughter because she's her ladla beta's "aakri nishaani"πŸ€”.since the villagers are so against a girl child,ammaji maybe forced to go to delhi to bring her grand-daughter up.far-fetched thought but plausibleπŸ˜†. actually,m looking forward to see rasia's daughter in actionπŸ˜‰.logically speaking,she should be beautiful(thanx to her mother'sand grandmother's genes),she would be entertaining(thanx to her grandmother's,uncle gajender's and aunt amba's genes),she would be fearless,courageous,intelligent (thanx to her aunt's mother's and grandmother's genes)and she would be romantic (thanx to her parents' genes) ❀️

I am totally heartbroken to even to feel happy and imagine abt the little Rasia. I cant imagine myself watching laado where there is no Rasia.

Btw, who are u talking abt rasia be fearless like her aunt's mother, who is it?
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

I am totally heartbroken to even to feel happy and imagine abt the little Rasia. I cant imagine myself watching laado where there is no Rasia.

not aunt's mother,it was suppossed to be aunt's,mother's.......punctuation errorπŸ˜›
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumali

Uma,
I am definitely not in for it. Not only for RaSia which is the obvious reason.
But for the fact that I don't trust the CVs to handle anything sensibly. They will keep on going circles and circles with no way out. So watchign the same stuff doesn't seem interesting at all.
And without RaSia, I am simply not interested. It's as simple as that.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes Poet! The viewers have given up hope and have resigned to the fact that the leap is looming around. I find our forum " soona, soona" , and even Adi's and Nats's FB walls have become uneventful, hardly 3,4 posts everyday.

I really don't know how educated ppl like us, became so addicted to the soap especially Laado in particular. I also watch other serials on and off, but never get emotionally attached to anything else other than Laado. I feel cheated that CVs have taken us for a ride , without giving importance to our emotions and feelings.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ sumali

I think you are being very hard on yourself. It is only the educated who can comment on a serial going downhill. It is the knowledge of all the educated members that can dissect and critisize what is right and wrong.

Besides TV is an addiction but only as far as one lets it. The mere fact that so many of us have reacted in exactly the way you have means we too watched this serial diligently.

My worry is the ones, (e.g. in the rural areas) who cannot fathom what is happening and think that what they watch is what actually happens in real life........
Edited by groucho - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You are right groucho.
The message sent out to the rural masses is so negative and considering. They even don't know what looms ahead of them.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you Groucho and Poetic 😊
I think that majority of television viewers always consider that what the TV shows us is right and that is really what is happening in the world. Even I agree in most cases, and I do know that even NAIDL is showing us what really does happen in rural areas.
However, the TV is also supposed to show how to fight against all those wrongdoings and how Good should win against evil. That is what Laado started out to do when it first began.
Now I can just imagine though, once RaSia dies, what will be the message sent out to the rural or uneducated masses? For every girl who wants to fight against the norms, for every couple who wants to give birth to a girl child, won't the villagers and everyone tell her:
"Dekha nahin ke jo Gaaoon ke khilaaf kadam uthata hai, uska kya hota hai? Aisa sochna bhi nahin warna tum bhi Raghav or Sia ki tarah maaray jao gay!"
Or for every girl who dares to falls in love: "Tumhara bhi Jhoomer jaisa haal hoga, pyar karne ki himmat na karna, warna tum dono pachtao gay. Yeh Pyar kabhi kamyeaab nahin hoga"
🀒 WHY O WHY are they promoting such negativity? Why can't the CV's of the show answer personally to us? 😑
Edited by elle45 - 14 years ago