Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Its a sad end for such a nyc couple....
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely Kool.
It's such a pity that the CVs are such stupids.
I am so sad.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

The CV's don't want t learn from the mistakes of others..Look what happened with..bidaai, hanson ka joda(i think that's off air now....the male protagonist was shown killed),Dil mil gayi will be going off air this Oct,and even. Agle janam... is also in the danger zone.-so is jhansi ki rani.......all these serials have one thing in common ..Either the lead is killed or a leap has been shown ....

I think there is only one reason for the CV's to take such a drastic step... That they have realized that they are NOT competent enough to handle the issues that the storyline of laado raises...POOR chaps... they have bitten more they can chew.... ab indigestion se suffer kar rahe hai......

I have one more reason ..may be they think that they have earned enough from laddo ...bas ab aur nahi chahiye ...Koi dekhe yaa naa dekhe chalta hai😕
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Colors is slowly axing its serials one by one and replacing them with reality shows.

Now I am totally not interested in its new serial, " Rishton se badi pratha". Why to watch a serial where we already know the hero and heroine will die eventually.

I am still fond of fairy tales, where the hero and heroine live happily ever after. Why to watch a tragic serial at night and spoil your sleep. We have withstood Laado with all its gory incidents and yucky twists, just for Rasia because we all knew abt their strong love and the fact that they would be together whatever happens.
poetic thumbnail
Guys, now Bhagyavidhaata has a leap of 15 years.
🤣
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Colors channel has gone nuts!!!

🤣🤣
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know,another leap another idiotic..........will join u in your laughter🤣
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

The CV's don't want t learn from the mistakes of others..Look what happened with..bidaai, hanson ka joda(i think that's off air now....the male protagonist was shown killed),Dil mil gayi will be going off air this Oct,and even. Agle janam... is also in the danger zone.-so is jhansi ki rani.......all these serials have one thing in common ..Either the lead is killed or a leap has been shown ....

I think there is only one reason for the CV's to take such a drastic step... That they have realized that they are NOT competent enough to handle the issues that the storyline of laado raises...POOR chaps... they have bitten more they can chew.... ab indigestion se suffer kar rahe hai......

how do u except the CVs to learn from other's mistakes when they havnt learnt from their own?? look at shakuntalam's own production devi which was aired on imagine.it went off air because of the leap!
its said that wise men learn from other people's mistakes but i dont know what u would call people who dont learn from their own mistakes!🤣😳
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

how do u except the CVs to learn from other's mistakes when they havnt learnt from their own?? look at shakuntalam's own production devi which was aired on imagine.it went off air because of the leap!

its said that wise men learn from other people's mistakes but i dont know what u would call people who dont learn from their own mistakes!🤣😳

Would call them 'demented'.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sach maine pagal ho gaye hai .......laddo maine atleast Log Ammaji ko toh dekhege but In bhagyavidhta if Vinay aur bindiya nahi hoge toh baccha kya hai usme ...😆

The person sitting on the chair seriously should go for his/ her Top floor checkup 😆

Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago