sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi girls! This is the reply by Natasha for my post in her FB wall.

Hi Natasha! Please tell ur fans in advance when u and adi are leaving the show. We, the Rasia fans will stop watching the show before that. We cant see our fav pair dying in the show. Though we all know, it is a fictional story, we all have become emotionally attached to it, we cant stand to watch when the truth fails, and evil wins.

18 hours ago Comment LikeUnlike View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2) See Wall-to-Wall

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
So her reply confirms that CVs are hellbent upon ruining the show. 😡
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i read that yesterday and was feeling really bad about it .what the hell.
actually it seems adi has given an interview in the bombay times confirming the leap-.really the cv's have lost it.just wondering how i have become so emotionally attached to the show that too to the character of sia and how i am going to get out this.
sumali thumbnail
Yes shreya! I read his interview in bombay times. He has even told that he doesn't mind his character aging because he thinks as an actor he can do full justice to that role too. But he says the script demands his exit.

To Hell with the CVs and PH.😡
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What f****** script are we talking about Uma and Shreya?
A script that doesn't take into account what the viewers want?
The CVs (both PH and CH) have totally gone cuckoos and they are non-redeeemable in any way. 🤬
sang_hari thumbnail
uma and poet- i really want to know what great script have that the cv's and PH written where the death of the lead pair is necessary???????????
yuck,really .aapne pair pai khud kuladi marli unhone
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The CV's don't want t learn from the mistakes of others..Look what happened with..bidaai, hanson ka joda(i think that's off air now....the male protagonist was shown killed),Dil mil gayi will be going off air this Oct,and even. Agle janam... is also in the danger zone.-so is jhansi ki rani.......all these serials have one thing in common ..Either the lead is killed or a leap has been shown ....
I think there is only one reason for the CV's to take such a drastic step... That they have realized that they are NOT competent enough to handle the issues that the storyline of laado raises...POOR chaps... they have bitten more they can chew.... ab indigestion se suffer kar rahe hai......
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa, unhe phir medicine lena chahiye na?
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Septic tank will relieve them of the indigestion......
sang_hari thumbnail
shilpa and poet- great reasoning behind the leap😆 and if a septic tank is what will relieve them of indigestion than please let us all sponsor them to go the dirtiest around.what say guys?