shilpa_11 thumbnail
there is an article in today's TOI GUP SHUP with Urmila matondakar.....where she talks about the way women are protrayed in the tv now-a-days. and she also says that there is so much censorship on films why not the same for TV........This is a second article within a week criticizing the violence on women on TV......WELL CV"S better wake up soon and see the guns pointed towards u .......
p.s: AM trying to post the link to the article...It may take some time as there is some error.....
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
2days epi was really nice & esply ragav-sia scene. the way they were arguing abt their child its really v.b'ful!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
and ammaji don't luv either of her sons as she cudn't see their happiness rather more concerned abt her stupid & fake ego & prestige. i want that ammji shud get a slap in her face by ppl supporting sia!!πŸ‘πŸ‘but in this epi i saw sunheri getting weak wen she heard of gajji being hungry in jail. but luk how we women r esply of indian sub-continent? πŸ₯±even if their husbands mistreated them they can't see them in distress!! and i don't consider it as a virtue but rather a human weakness & this weakness is sole reason 4 mistreatment of women 4 centuries😑🀒. and i think God also not want 2 remain weak thats why we've goddesses like Durga, Kali, Chandika etc. πŸ‘πŸ‘
smile.. thumbnail
thanks for d update sang hari...........luvd rasia scene........dey wr vry cute n natural as usual...........v r getting rasia scenes daily n sias open hair in sum of d scenes is lyk cherry on cake for us...........she luks gorgeous wid hr long straight open hair..............rest dnt wanna talk about jogi n VKG.............. @ bittu m seriously waiting for ur hate club...........
shilpa_11 thumbnail
very true..tiny....our weakness has become their strong point.....
Ammaji deserves more than just thapad....usse..tho ....put her neck deep in a pit ......aur woh PIt kahan hona chahiye.....socho...socho..
I would dig that pit in the middle of the Rodeo ground...or a stadium where the gladiators fought...(i wish i had a time machine )
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa, I like your idea. 😊
shilpa_11 thumbnail
sorry guys, I have tired to post the link of the article in TOI but error se picha nahin chut raha hai.....
hre is the link but the error is somewhere around ..hope u guys can view the article:
Edited by shilpa_11 - 14 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

very true..tiny....our weakness has become their strong point.....

Ammaji deserves more than just thapad....usse..tho ....put her neck deep in a pit ......aur woh PIt kahan hona chahiye.....socho...socho..
I would dig that pit in the middle of the Rodeo ground...or a stadium where the gladiators fought...(i wish i had a time machine )

yaar i was thinking abt septic tank!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Septic tank is good...very GOOD
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tiny15

yaar i was thinking abt septic tank!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually, I was also thinking of the same.
Septic tank that is.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
very good...let's get our creative juices flowing .. any more ideas....?