sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
VKG-to hell with her,JOGI-koi usse maarde😡

Raghav sitting in the doctors consulting room.sia and doc come out with the doc telling him that there is nothing to worry about as both the mother and the child are alright.raghav is relived and doc tells him to look after her as she is weak.she also tells him she will call with the reports of some more tests later and writes some multivits for her asking them to come for the next checkup on the prescribed day.The FF team is working in the kitchen when a helper comes and tells them that sunehri is leaving the heilli for good.santosh,chanda and SC try to stop her but sunheri feels that if she stays back then she will be reminded of gaj's behaviour and she will never heal.ammaji,DV and jogi come to see the commotion when RaSia enter the heilli.they urge sunehri not to leave but she tells that she has to leave the heilli to live in peace otherwise her son will have to see her abused everyday in their life.just then sunehri's brother comes down with the suitcase ready to leave but ammaji stops her saying that whatever sunehri has done will not change her relationship with the haveli.jogi is angry and tells ammaji to remove sunehri from the house.ammaji tells jogi to keep quiet and tells sunehri's brother that he should have not come to their house without invitation.she also tells him that she will look after sunehri and tells her brother to leave as this is their internal affair.sunehri's brother leaves and sunehri back to the room.jogi is angry at ammaji for letting sunehri stay but ammaji tells him that she cannot allow sunehri to live in peace when her son is in jail so will torture her so much that sunehri will change her testimony to get gaji released.

ammaji with jogi are thinking about the killer who killed jhoomer and abducted sia.ammaji tells him that she has put her men in place to get her info on who did it,there is phone fo ammaji where a ward boy tells ammaji that sia is carrying a girl and that he found it necessary to inform her.ammaji is shocked and tells jogi that she has found a way to supress sia.she tells him to call the panchayat.she tells him that she will teach a good lesson to sia who interfered in the customs and the belief systems of the kasbah.jogi is happy and tells ammaji that sia is going perish along with her value systems with which she won the election.jogi leaves with ammaji thinking on why sia came in to the kasbah and how she will either have to give up her child or perish with her child according to the custom of the village.she then tells herself that sia will get punishment for hurting her womb.,

raghav brings tea and biscuits fo sia and puts his head on her stomach and cuticoos with his child.sia wakes up feeling his head on her.he tells to drink her tea but sia wants to sleep.raghav tells her that his daughter will be hungry because her mother wants to sleep.sia wakes up and asks raghav about how he knew that they were having a daughter.he tells her that in the night their daughter spoke to him telling him to get her beautiful frocks because she was going to come .sia tells him that they are going to have a son who is playing games with him.but raghav tells her that his daughter is cheating her by changing voices,sia tells raghav that it is actually her son who is playing that game.raghav tells sia that it is his daughter who is doing that.just then yashpal knocks the door telling ammaji has called raghav.raghav tells him that he will come .he feeds sia her tea and leaves.ammaji asks him to look at the some work that gaji was handling earlier saying the workers are giving trouble.raghav recultantly agrees sensing some kind of trouble brewing in ammaji 's mind.

SC,santosh compell sunheri to eat as she has not eaten for the past two days.they bring her to the dining table when ammaji says that gaji's fav breakfast has been made but he is jail.she packs breakfast for him.sunehri sees this and ammaji calls yashpal to give it to gaji.but DV says that he would do it as his gaji will be happy to see him and that gaji has not eaten for the past two days.sunheri is upset and leaves the table.SC and santosh are unhappy.raghav starts for the factory when he sees DV coming out saying he is going to give food to gaji.,he asks raghav about his work which raghav tells him and leaves.DV feels that this is the new plot hatched by ammaji to brew new trouble but will look in to it after giving food to gaji and then figure out who to target.jogi over the phone tells somebody to be ready and wait for his signal.he tells ammaji that everything is ready for destroying sia.ammaji looks evilly

PRECAP-santosh tells sia that the panchayat has been called in the evening.sia tells her that she has not called.santosh tells her that the paanch have called for that and is frightened as to what trouble ammaji is planning to create with this panchayat meeting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx shreya..die jogi die!!!a very painful death at tht...
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya ...👏👏👏

I want Raghav to blurt out the truth in panchayat that jogi is impotent and Ammaji herself has one daughter ..😡

And now I am going to open a hate club for jogi ....😡😡
manny136 thumbnail
I totally imagined ammaji doing this to rasia but probably when sia would have been closer to giving birth so she could kill the baby if it was girl but wow she has spies everywhere. Hopefully Raghav comes and saves Sia and the baby or at least someone else 😔 . Now they will have to watch every step they take in regards to the baby, ammaji is such a b#$#%$😡
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊 Why is Ammaji getting more and more evil by the day? HAs she got no morals?
This woman only thinks of her children, and treats everyone else like dirt 😡 She used to be my favourite character, but now I'm ashamed I ever felt like that
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya.
I have no words to describe VKG, she is a big drama queen and uses the policy of 'shock and awe'. But in my opinion she is a very stupid person, and she has only been able to rule becos of the muscle power that she deploys.
And with every passing day, she is becoming unscrupulous. One has some principles if they are on the opposite side of the fence, but this VKG has none. And she will enver be able to acquire any. There is no hope at all.
And Jogi, he is just a burden and we all desire to eb free from him, forever.
The RaSia scene was aagin cute. Loved watching them together. And the interaction was cho chweet. ❤️
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nalayak.namard,kutta kamina,luccha,lafanga any more gaali left please free to add on.my blood is boiling seeing that jogi.wait jogi ke moo main dhool,keeeda.maati,,aur aandha behara .langada hojaye,please add some more girls.
he is such a burden on earth.that VKG ko jogi se bhi badiya saaza mile
how can she be so cruel to target an unborn kid to avenge her defeat and her shame.has she forgotten her daughter?dramebaaz budiya😡

RaSia scene was so sweet❤️ . raghav putting his head on sia's stomach and cuticooing with the other lady in his life was so sweet😃.it so happens all the daddies love their daughters more than anyone else in their life😊 and raghav will remain true to that.
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@elle45

I don't know how many people actually liked the character of Ammaji. She has always been ruthless and a woman without morals.

What I admired was Meghna's acting which cannot be disputed.

I think it will be a major mistake in the script if the fact that Ammaji also had a daughter is not brought up. This really is when Amba needs to come back in grand style. She will not only help Sia and Raghav but keep Ammaji in her place.( I know this will not happen, when the producers are thinking of doing without the 2 main characters why bring in one more) .Nevertheless Raghav needs to take the bull by the horns and face Ammaji head on.

In a way Gajendar has got some punishment, why oh why is Joginder being allowed to go scot- free?????? His character is demented and he never learns Does not make any sense. Anyway NAIDL has stopped making sense to me sometime ago.

I will read on and see what happens.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looking at the pedigree of Ammaji's clan, it is very difficult to believe Raghav belongs to that family. Uff! Ed se badkar ek!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jogi tu jaake kahin doob mar and take Gajji with u while ur at it!!!