Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hope its jst a rumour n nothing happens v all get upset after reading those sad articles bt v should nt lose the hope n till end keep on trying using different tactics to change their mindset there r certain egs in which CV's n PH has to change their mind on viewers demand
1) Mihir in Kyunki saas...was reentered in the shw on public demand though his character was only written 4 few months
2) kritika kamra n karan kundra shw kitni mohabbat hai season-2 is again starting on ndtv imagine tht too on public demand
3)In laado also when both ammaji n sia got shoot it was decided to show sia dead n bring her back after few episodes bt on getting -ve response 4rm viewers thy hv to change their decision n hv shown ammaji dead.
There r sum egs also in which PH has to wind up the show becoz of falling trp's or v cn say tht becoz of their stupidity:-
1) saat phere on zee tv a gud show hv won many awards bt after nahar's death(the main lead of theshow) heard tht in 1 or 2 months the show end due to falling trp's.n now the same will happen wid laado.if CV's stick to their decision.
2)Recent eg is of bidaai after tking leap n showing sadhna (sara)dead the show is nt doing gud on trp charts soo PH decided to wind it up in november.
Plzz CV's do try to understand our point this decision of urs takes u nowhere by ths d only thing v all get is dissappointment so think abt it again.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anu! And look at the fate of Bidaai, It is going off air in november. People dont take leaps kindly and I am sure,if, in a story like Laado where Rasia are most lovable characters are no longer part of the show, people will reject it immediately. I really don;t know what's wrong the CVs, killing the winning horse instead of betting on it.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Uma, the entire CV gang have gone cuckoo. That's all what I can say.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
see guys,stay positive,this leap will no happen as the viewers dont want it to.this show is the flagship show of the PH and they will no want to end it so soon when the going is good.just keep protesting against it and keep u're positive vibes focussed on this
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

@sang_hari, poetic,

Just a question has the Ch ever tried a gimmick like announcing something and then it just did not happen.

If so, could this be just a rumour??

It would also be interesting to find out contractually what is the deal between the Ch and RaSia.

I find the character of Joginder (while the actor does a good job of the acting) is a bit too vicious and nasty even for this serial which is primarily male-dominated with the exception of Ammaji.

To think without the lead characters we are going to be left with 2 brothers each one worse than the other.

@ groucho:
There have been a few instances where the story did not proceed as the rumors had it. One was when Santosh did not become pregnant..... and the second time I cqn recall is from when Sia was shot trying to save Ammaji. A leaked story at that time said following this incident, Ammaji would soften towards Sia and accept her as her Bahu. Obviously none of that happened.
Why I doubt that this time could also be just a rumour by the CVs is because of the multiple stories surrounding the leap. First, there was a story announcing the leap. Then one of Sia having a girl child which would be followed by a leap. Then a third one saying Raghav would die and there will be a leap. Finally Aditya/Raghav also confirmed on his facebook that there will be a leap
With so many different news items, it seems like the leap is pretty much confirmed. However, as the viewers, we have tohe power to protest and get the CVs to change their plans. 😊 I've stopped watching the show and am getting by on the written updates 😆, lower TRPs will make them realise they're wrong. But I've decided to continue protesting here till the leap stops.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good one Elle.
We should continue our protest.
At least we would know that we tried. And the CH and PH messed up big time.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@elle45

I feel for TV actors in such cases as the lack of job security must affect them but I guess they go in knowingly. I still continue my comments based on the updates just in case it helps stop this leap from happening

I have stopped watching it regularly sometimes just before I am nodding off if I see the episode looks interesting I watch for a while otherwise I prefer my sleep.

Let some decision be taken and then I will take a call whether it is worth forfeiting my sleep.
Edited by groucho - 14 years ago
smile.. thumbnail
no need to say dat it ws one one of d wonderful episode.....luvd sia sias red outfit n open, swingin hair....m lost agn........i hv been kept on singin n humming d song since morning.......bt guys dis tym v ol hv mixd feelings......v r happy bt also hv a fear of losin dis happiness.........cvs why r u torturing us lyk dis........dey r hellbent to kill rasia bt indirctly dey r killing d show.......today dint want to write nythin negative bt sorry gals cudnt help myself.........since nw m unable to accept dat rasia r leaving us..........ystrday realy felt lyk crying n promised myself dat i wud nvr b emotionally attached to ny character in d future bcz dere r ppl in industry who r vry insensitive............
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
groucho- i watch because i update and update because rasia are part of the show that too sticking to their original issue based plot.but once all this is done away with i will be least bothered to watch the show.

elle-this is the television industry,anything can happen even in the 11th hour so dont lose hope.if they do get a negative reaction from the public then the PH and the CH will rethink over this so let's keep up with our work of protesting.this is the flagship show of the PH so they wouldnt want this to be wrapped up so fast and early.hoping for the best.............

smile-one of the best episode of rasia romance coming at time like this.it was bitter sweet for me.loved them and hated the cv's for putting us through an emotional seesaw.i for one identify with sia and cannot see anything wrong happening to her.i have also never ever before been so emotional over a fictional character.this is my first scenario like that and felt like crying yesterday at what they were doing to our fav pair. just hoping the cv's dont kill rasia or take a big leap right now
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a good thing that I didnot watch laado at 10:30 .I watched the rerun and I was literally crying the whole time during the rasia scene.......or else i would not have any explanation for my tears other than that I am crying because the CV's are killing a wonderful and loving relationship.
Today I have bid my farewell to Laado . Today's RaSia's scene was the most Magical.AND that's is how I want to remember them .

From now onwards it will be ammaji trying to kill the baby and RaSia trying to save it.. I know It will be a treat to watch Rasia together in thick and in thin but I simply can't torture my self. (call me too sentimental , but i have tears now also).
I am going to visit this forum because of the most wonderful people here... and also with the hope that I might come to know that the CV's have changed their mind.