Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
shilpa.sweety,shivani,poet,adinats-emotional atyachar is nothing compared to the torture they are putting us .yesterday i was riding a roller coaster.what the heck??why are the cv's doing this to us?just look at their mind blowing chemistry and screen presence.
i also hope this raghav dying is just a gimmick
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I sincerely hope so Shreya.
If the Cvs get their senses back, then I will go to SIddhivinayak Temple and offer puja, but after Janaury 2011. Can't go till then.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx for the update shreya u must hv enjoyed doing today's update wow kya episode tha😍 i firstly hit the chaska meter after login i got faint after watching lovely rasia scenes 🤗nobody cn tk their eyes 4rm off 4rm d screen when raghv n sia r 2gether n tht too romancing ❤️❤️n Aditya n Natasha r always best a big applause 4 them 👏was rly happy 2 c rasia scenes bt at d same time depress 🥺also 2 knw tht its only 4 few days raghv is going to die soon n shw is tking a leap 😭CV's rue over it later on after destroying such a beautiful n lovely couple soo sad😔 tht thy hvn't understand d worth of rasia yet.😲
Bt y CV's🤬 r showing soo much mehrabani on us its lk bakra ko halaal karne se pehle uski aakhri khwahish poori kar do.😈
Joginder🤢 i wanna kill him how dare he slapped our sweet raghv n too in front of sia hume itna boora laga think how bad sia must b feeling at tht tme today he is beating sunheri 2mmorow may b sia n now raghv is also dieing then who is going to save her.Plzz kill jogi in place of raghv now ths asur along with ammaji try to rasia'a baby god plzz save our rasia n their 4rm tht rakshas sena.😡
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Aneesha. If the CVs are hell bent on killing someone, why not Jogi, the most useless and violent person around? He needs medical help and cousnelling I feel.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aneesha -i was reliving the rasia scenes when i was doing the update.i am still in that trance mode.not able to get out of it😍⭐️.u are right we are all in the gallows with the death sentence and it seems like we are being granted our last wish.what are they doing to our rasia😡?

jogi,sa.........,napu..........,namard....🤬.he is not fit for the human race,bhagwan. jogi ko kyun nahin utahe is duniya se?humare rasia ko kyun
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guyzz here is d link of yesterday's epi(rasia scenes)😍do watch it pata nahi kal ho na ho😭.n ya watch uptil 4:30 min after tht asur scene🤢
n plzz do add ur comments on colors site regarding leap here is the link:-
Edited by aneesha_sahani - 14 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sang_hari, poetic,

Just a question has the Ch ever tried a gimmick like announcing something and then it just did not happen.

If so, could this be just a rumour??

It would also be interesting to find out contractually what is the deal between the Ch and RaSia.

I find the character of Joginder (while the actor does a good job of the acting) is a bit too vicious and nasty even for this serial which is primarily male-dominated with the exception of Ammaji.

To think without the lead characters we are going to be left with 2 brothers each one worse than the other.
madhaviraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why would anyone want a 20 year leap now?there is enough material for timepass...
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@groucho! The CVs can change the story line even at the 11th hour because what they are interested in is the TRP. If u read the news report carefully u can see that it is the tentative theme and can be changed anytime. So if we keep on fighting against the leap, and against Raghav's exit, I hope we may succeed and can stop the CVs from executing their stupid idea.

I am bit optimistic from yesterday because Raghav says he will take the responsibilty of changing veerpur and its atrocities against women.

So lets be positive. 👍🏼
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys,its the sadistic aspect of the CVs showing us such amazing scenes of RaSia just before killing thm off..i remember they had done the exact same in bidaai before killing sadhna off,lost atleast one viewer after tht,namely me...and NAIDL people will also do the same..tell me who will watch the show wid no RaSia and jogi and ammaji rampant in the show???
secondly,i again take offense at the lack of research on the part of the CVs regarding the sonogram..MALE NURSES are NOT allowed during the songraphy of a lady..hell in a place like veerpur,am sure even the doctor must not be male,forget a male nurse...😉
so please do not insult the intelligence of audiences wid such absolute lack of knowledge of medical procedures..