sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😍Haila,Faint...........☺️
Rasia scene.raghav makes sia drink the juice and tells her jokingly that raghav aways fulfills his promise of looking after his wife..he massages her legs she tries to moves away but he lovingly tells her off and see her payal to become romantic(Faintttttttttttt😳😳😳).there is the song from Virassat(payal rum jhum rum)(faintttttttt)😳😳.he takes her on his feet and walks😳😍.she falters and then he folds her lovingly.next morning sia is feeding the pigeons(she is feeding the pigeon called raghav more to make him more hatta khatta).he looks at her lovingly and asks for a kiss(Faintttttttttt)❤️ but she gives him the grains naughtily and runs inside.he tries to make the roti dough with atta smeared on his face which sia laughs at and shows him his face in the mirror which he looks at sheepishly(what romance).then in their room raghav decorates the room with candles and writes i love u sia with rose petals on the bed.he brings sia in with hands closing her eyes.she becomes very happy seeing the writing and she asks him to close his eyes then she writes i love u too.she shows him that standing on the stool ,close to him,seeing which raghav is happy and smiles and kisses her😳😳.what a chemistry .they savour that movement,❤️

sunehri is dragged by jogi, beaten by him to be thrown out of th ehouse.sc and santosh try to stop him.ammaji tries to stop him and Raghav comes to her rescue pushing jogi aside.jogi is mad at raghav and slaps him.raghav is also upset at jogi but jogi tries to assault sunehri again when he goes inside at ammaji's orders.raghav screams that sunehri will stay in the heilli and goes inside.all the Dils of the house come to help sunheri with ammaji telling her that she has brought the house to this state of affairs.she tells sunehri that this is what she wil get for sending her husband to jail.ammaji leaves and sia asks sunehri not be frightened as the law is on their side.

Raghav is upset in rasia room when sia comes inside and apologies because she feels responsible for the fissure between the brothers as she had help sunehri to punish gajil.raghav asks her not to apologize and tells her that the time has come to change veerpur .he tells her that both of them together have to change the men's mindset on women and do it fast.he says that he cannot see what happened to sunehri to any other woman in the house.sia is impressed but she suddenly feels pain in her abdomen.raghav becomes worried and tells her that they would go to the doctor.sia tells him that they would go in the morning to which raghav tells her to rest and that he would bring milk for her.

sunehri in her room thinks that she who had given everything to this house has been treated this way and vows not stay in the haveli.but she remembers aditya and calls her brother for help.raghav and sia go to the doctor in the morning.sia is scanned by the doctor while raghav is waiting tense outside.sia tells herself that raghav will see the symbol of their love in a few days.

PRECA_-the male nurse in the hospital rings up to ammaji and tells her that sia is carrying a female child.ammaji looks angrily at the phone

after seeing today's episode i really have come to the conclusion that the cv's have lost their sense if they are killing of rasia and taking a 20 year old leap.look at their beautiful chemistry
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update 😊 Did the episode come late today? Coz I waited and they kept showing fear factor 😕

I have a feeling that Raghav's dying very soon and that's why we keep getting more and more Rasia scenes. Just so we'll be sadder when they're seperated. 😡😡
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

When i saw RaSia Scene i actually cried thinking Raghav will die soon... I can't take this!!! HOW DARE THEY??? Hw can they kill Raghav?????? That's not fair man!!!

I LOVED THEIR CHEMISTRY!!! IT WAS AWESOME!! Thanks for the update
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the cv's are mad.i was literally crying yesterday.such a beautiful chemistry.the damned cv's are trying to extinguish that.apne hi pair pai khulhadi marrahe hai.it was so beautiful that i forgot i was watching them onscreen .
Hum huve barbaad............😭
after such a explosive scene seeing jogi was like drinking poison after eating kheer😡.
I was wondering why the cv's gave us such beautiful rasia scene.i know it is to torture us once with the ammaji trying to kill rasia's daughter😡.

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now i don't even want to watch Rasia chemistry also.....It is heart breaking to watch it ....this is becoming emotional atyachaar3 ...
COME ON CV"s wake up.......look where are u going ........?
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the upddate

wow kya romantic scene tha..😍
Hey friends keep on voting for ITA
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WTH I dont want a stupid leap if its at the cost of killing off Rasia! Dont tell me they will be "re-born" I dont want that either. Cant they kill off Jogi or something?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya.
Needless to say, I looooooooooooved the scene.
Adi and Natasha wee fantastic yesterday, they looked sooooooooooo cool as RaSi. The acting was too good, all those subtle movements and stuff.
I was happy to watch the scene but I could feel my heart bleeding. It's like calm before the storm.
Can't watch RaSIa separated in any way. Sia was looking so pretty in that red, I can't imagine seeing her after the stupid leap and the possible death of Raghav.

WTF!!!
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update shreya...........
watched laado after quit some time and what a treat 😳............undoubtedly rasia are the best onscreen jodi right now and their chemistry is unmatched for sure.............
i so hope that all this news of raghav dying be just a publicity stunt and not true...........the CV's and channel have to loose it totally to do away with such a awesome couple...............
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Sweety.
I agree with you - RaSia is undoubtedly the best onscreen jodi now and an asset for any Show.
I so hope that the dumb leap doesn't happen. And RaSIa are together always.