sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
had no electricity in my place,so couldn't see laado intially.saw the repeat ,will give the gist.
the episode starts with gaji trying to attack sunehri only to folie by the police and raghav.ammaji tells gaji to stop all this foolishness otherwise his bail would not be passed by the high court.sunehri gets ion the car with sia going to the car but fainting and raghav seeing it with worry.he runs towards her and takes her to see the doctor at sunehri's advice.ammaji leaves and gaji is taken back to jail in the police van.raghav paces in the doctor's waiting area like an any expectant father(such a cute scene) .The doctor tells raghav that there is nothing to be worried about just a combination of stress and weakness which resulted in the fainting spell.she writes down some tests which needs to be done and rasia leave for the heilli after that.Sunehri in her crying thinking about her life when SC and santosh come to console her telling she was brave to take action on the erring gaji.

Raghav prepares the glass of juice himself.He comes inside the room to find Sia thinking about something. He sits down in front of her and tells her not to think so much. Sia is concerned that no one seems to eb happy about the justice meted out to SUnehri. Raghav consoles her and says that the menfolk in the village have it in their blood that men are far above women; hence they are not in a position to think that women have rights too. He tells Sia that it will take time for the people to change and that they have to be patient about it.
Raghav then urges Sia to drink the juice and tells her that he has prepared it himself. He tells her that he has promised the Doctor to take care of his wife and he will keep his promise and look after his Sia. SIa is surprised and asks if anyone has seen him doing so; otherwise they would think something else. Raghav teases her a bit; after Sia finishes drinking the juice, he asks her to rest and helps her re-ararnge the pillows. He asks Sia to close her eyes and relax. Sia does so. Raghav sits down in front of her and looks at her lovingly .

sunehri in her room is crying when aditya comes and consoles her.he tells sweetly that he also gets hurt while playing and he applies cream on the wound so that it gets alright.he brings the cream and applies on sunheri's bruises and she becomes emotional over it.

PRECAP-jogi beats sunehri and drags her in to the living room telling her she deserves it for the action against gaji

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmm1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!
omg jogi thrashes sunheri???? now who's interfering in others business???????
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya.

Who has given Jogi the right to behave like this with the womenfolk? He absolutely has no right whatsoever.
This impotent Dhongee Baba needs to die; Santosh ko mukti mil jaayegi.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
these villagers need to dealt in their own way.......they operate only on fear.......when jhumaar was murder , they were all scared for their lives

..maybe either Sia or Raghav shoud try to instill the same fear in them... by asking them to be very careful about the Izzat of the wives -(beti aue behan tho hain nahin na) -If Gaji comes out from the Jail.......Unke akal thab tikane aayenge...

I know that RaSia don't work this way but Ghee jab seedi ungli se nahin nikalthi tho ungli teedi karni padthi hai ...hain na..?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good one SHilpa.
Aisa hi karna chahiye.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arey Yaar.....😔.....Yeh CV's ka ek Rasia scene tarike se execute nahi kar sakte hain......😡..Yesterday,Rasia scene was like ki Raghav has been appointed to take care of the Veerpur mukhiya...........ek haath mein napkin,ek haath mein juice glass...🤪......itne cute se lovey dovey scene ko discussion scene bana diya.....😒......Dumbo's.....🤬...Isse accha scene toh hum aise hi imagine kar lete hain.....😍......Baaki,show mein bacha hi kya hai ????? Beating,Fighting,Panchayat & Condolences....that's it....👎🏼..joh thoda bahut Rasia scope tha,CV's ne poore 32 piece orchestra ke saath Band baja dala....🥺....I Hate CV's.....😡.......
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know what message the creatives want to give.
Sia getting justice for Sunheri or
Ammaji rousing the villagers by telling them they are the cause of this day by allowing the women to vote for Sia. Now the men will be dominated by their wives!!!!!!!!
Are they leaving it up to the viewers to choose whatever they think is right.
It sounds like this or that , heads or tails. Weird!!!!!!!!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx for the update shreya
Ths Namard joginder cn only shows his virility on womens by beating them😡 if he is truly a man then go n fight with haveli's enemies Bhanu n save it for ths our raghv has to give his life😭.He has no right to beat sunheri lk ths apni biwi ko tho bakstha nahi abb doosre ki biwi ko bhi maarne laga silly man.🤪In yesterdays episode only rasia scenes were nice❤️ bt sheetal is rite thy could b more better if CV's want.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
does this %^#&%^n jogi have any other work other thn going arnd beating women??u know there are so many cuss words in my brain rt now,i dnt even want to write fearing tht i will not be able to control thm..
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jogi is such a pain in🤬................that he is not to be counted in the human race.he talking about the the sanctity of relationships is such a farce. it is an insult to the animals if he is called that.
RaSia were too good but every time i see them i can think of only the leap . feel sad about such chemistry being wasted and that such a beautiful couple wil not grace our screen together after some time.