Awww ... such a cutiepie scene

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Friends,
😍 Kitna accha RaSia scene hai aaj ...
Firstly, Sia was looking stunning in that red dress. 😳 Raghav looked so handsome too.
Cutipeie Raghav prepares the glass of juice himself. Kitchen Champion jitne ka asar hai πŸ˜†
He comes inside the room to find Sia thinking about something. He sits down in front of her and tells her not to think so much. Sia is concerned that no one seems to eb happy about the justice meted out to SUnehri. Raghav consoles her and says that the menfolk in the village have it in their blood that men are far above women; hence they are not in a position to think that women have rights too. He tells Sia that it will take time for the people to change and that they have to be patient about it.
Raghav then urges Sia to drink the juice and tells her that he has prepared it himselfπŸ˜ƒ. He tells her that he has promised the Doctor to take care of his wife and he will keep his promise and look after his Sia. πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š SIa is surprised and asks if anyone has seen him doing so; otherwise they would think something else. Raghav teases her a bit; after Sia finishes drinking the juice, he asks her to rest and helps her re-ararnge the pillows. He asks Sia to close her eyes and relax. Sia does so. πŸ˜› Raghav sits down in front of her and looks at her lovingly. 😳😍
P.S : Kya chemistry tha scene mein! Still wonder if the CVs are blind as well. Why are they hell-bent on separating these two? My heart breaks into a million pieces every time I remember it. πŸ’”
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
poet : maine toh Ab yeh soch liya hai ki Jo bhi Rasia ka scene mil raha hai bhagwan ka prasad samajh kar le lo ...πŸ˜• ...pata nahi kab kya ho jaye ...πŸ˜•..

I wish Ammaji would have seen him preparing juice for sia ...mazza aa jata VKG ka chera dekh kar πŸ˜‰
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is use Poet, it is only for a short time. I have been a silent reader for a long time now, but today I am just fuming that they are killing the most romantic jodi on Tv right now. Rasia are the best apart from Maan and Geet.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poet,the CVs dnt have brains..how they can get rid of RaSia is beyond my understanding..
cutieishu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

my god...natts was lukin tooooo gud ya....luvd luvd n juz luvd her....i wish she could always open her hair

shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NAtasha was looking SO CUTE and ADORABLE(add all the superlatives) in that red dress with her hair let down .
ANd what to say about Aditya.....His xpression when he say that he made the juice all by himself was......and his POUT was out of this world.Even though I hate that shirt of his BUT Kya lag rahatha.....with his glares...I needed CPR to restart my heart again........

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

NAtasha was looking SO CUTE and ADORABLE(add all the superlatives) in that red dress with her hair let down .

ANd what to say about Aditya.....His xpression when he say that he made the juice all by himself was......and his POUT was out of this world.Even though I hate that shirt of his BUT Kya lag rahatha.....with his glares...I needed CPR to restart my heart again........

BTW Shilpa,

Who would be doing that CPR? πŸ˜‰ I know a perfect someone whom I would prefer for the CPR for myself. πŸ˜†
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My EMS was sitting next to me.. so main bachagayiπŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Thank God ... mera toh kahi aur that ...but phir bhi bach gayi.
poetic thumbnail
@ Bittu - I agree. It's almost as if they have managed to stab us with a sharp knife, the knife is still inside and they are alosly and steadily turning it inside every day. That's how I feel.
@ Anu - That's beyond my understanding too. Tied a lot to get a logical udnerstanding, but it didn't work out.
@ Ishu and Shilpa - Natasha was indeed looking so cute and beautiful. I love her with her hair down; she's so beautiful.