kudi5bii thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
How come Sia did not give verdict on Gaji's case as being the sarpanch of the village like she did for dheeraj. Why some cases has to go to court and some has to be decided by the sarpanch. I did not get the point of view of CVs.. Sia should have given punishment to Gaji... What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have no idea.

Will leave it to the COLORS Channel Head and Creative Head for the illumination.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good point😊.but a sarpanch can give a judgement only when the panchayat sits.that is generally a group of people request the sarpanch to pass the verdict.in most cases,in the panchayat,the sarpanch alone does not determine the verdict.the verdict is based on the combined views and judgements of the panchs and the people.
in sunehri's case an FIR was filed and in such a case a sarpanch cannot do anything.
the same thing happened in the case of gajji-gunja case,remember?even though ammaji was the sarpanch then,she couldnt do anything because an FIR was filed
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kudi5bii

How come Sia did not give verdict on Gaji's case as being the sarpanch of the village like she did for dheeraj. Why some cases has to go to court and some has to be decided by the sarpanch. I did not get the point of view of CVs.. Sia should have given punishment to Gaji... What do you guys think?

I assume that the cases that are punishable by law go to court (rape, murder, etc) and those that are unethical only from the cultural perspective of Veerpur (gotra issue, infidelity, raising a girl child on the sly, etc) are resolved by the panchayat because they aren't official crimes in the eyes of the law.

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya all the illegal issues are proved right in the veerpur panchayat!!!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ poetic

I agree. The Channel and Creative head need to answer not just this but many questions on some of the absurd happenings in this serial. I just get the feeling they are not bothered any more.

However, I can accept laado_007's reasoning in the said question but how come Sunheri's lawyer did not question Ammaji and Joginder on the stand??

There is such a thing as cross question. I tell you the lapses in even a fictional story has a limit .
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i certainly feel that the CVs have no law sense.
1)in the gajji-gunja case,ammaji was talking to her lawyer concerning gajji's bail and the lawyer was seen saying that getting a bail is not difficult!?????!!!!!!
now,my question is:how is it that a lawyer is not aware that a bail CANNOT be granted in murder cases??????!!!!!!!!!
a bail is not granted in murder cases because if the accused happens to be the convict then,the chances of all evidences against him being erased is very high.therefore a bail is not granted in murder cases!!!👏
2)as already pointed out,there were too many bloopers even in the gajji-gunja trial.
3)this maybe stale but since we are in a way talking about the CVs stupidity i would also like to add that the episode where the police had come to arrest amba was highly lame!!
ok i respect the fact that they did not want amba to be arrested but why did have to show our policemen in such a bad light??😡
a)when rangeeli had spoken to the police,isnt it obvious that she would have mentioned the number of dacoits in the havelli,their description and their reason for being their???!!
b)ammaji's reasoning that she dint open the havelli gates because pigeons were sitting on it was highly dumb!the police was banging the gates like crazy and the pigeons still contineued to be seated there??!!
c)when ammaji introduced amba as her maasi ki beti radha,how is it that the police did not ask for proof😕
d)when the police searched the havelli how come they did not find guns and other weapons.and how is it that they did not find dacathi clothes there😕.
e)lastly,although amba's experessions were hilarious,they were far too revealing😆.how come the police overlooked that too😕
4)even in this current trial,people were supposed to tell mein jho kahoongi sach kahoogi,sach ke siva kuch nahi kahoogi.is that sooooo difficult??each one of them said whatever they felt like saying😉.its contempt of court😉😆
Edited by laado_007 - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As per c.v''s we are not suppose to use our mind & ignore many things ... If we try to point out it then laddo is full of bloopers in which law & medical science's logic was not there..

Recently , new funda ...Rasia's daughter will look like Jhumer .....😲 ..how it is possible not even god know ...😆
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@bittu31,

When you have a fun-filled serial everyone watches and discusses but not from a technical angle.

When you do a serial like NAIDL - the channel should respect the viewers knowledge on many fronts. I do not think they were even prepared for the knowledge all you members have on certain subjects and so they thought .........chalo let us take fiction to its height over a very realistic subject.

Never in their wildest dreams did they expect such a knowledgeable audience who would not only spot the production bloopers but also the legal ones.

I enjoyed all the comments and lets hope the channel appreciates these discussions. Never too late to correct some of the mistakes.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
But groucho, is the Channel reading all these comments? They would then have considered our wishes and responses.