Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ poetic

Groucho,

DO you really think the CH and PH are so sensitive? I mean, look at us. We are all such positive human beings - even after everything, we bounce back and start hoping and living. But these people just put us down everytime.
We all know what the practical world is but at least some positive attempt needed to be made to show something good. I put up with NAIDL becos of RaSia, otherwise I wouldn't have wanted to burden myself with so much negativity. Life is anyway so difficult.

I absolutely agree with you and it is this lack of sensitivity which has basically killed a potentially good serial amongst so many ordinary ones. I say this here and on other serials that I watch regardless of whether it is fictional or touched by reality that the lack of positivity is glaring.

Even the most open minded, fair, positive, proactive viewer is bound to get fed up at some point. Those who have not reached that point are fast approaching it.

We look for entertainment in TV because as you say life is difficult anyway and each viewer watches for his or her own reasons and when that is missing.......what is the point of the serial?????

I prefer to read the updates now and since the channel is so helpful and tells you half the time what to expect, if it sounds exciting I watch otherwise I avoid. And this for a serial I once loved watching. Tragic!!!!

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes groucho,
Life indeed is difficult and as you put it, we seek entertainment which makes us happy.
If the CH and PH doesn't listen to what the viewers want, we can do precious little but to move on. And hope for the best.
My only grudge will be that they killed a beautiful couple.