Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu31

this is a million dollar quetion sumali ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I want to ask this to colors head ..u re asking about laddo ...tell me a single serial in color where good has won over evil ...😑

i agree wid u & me 2 want 2 ask them the same quesn that wen'd they shown anything +ve in any show of their colors channel!!AngryAngry these channel ppl r disgusting & CVs of shows unko toh "raam hi rakhe".🀒🀒πŸ₯±
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys yeh colors channel hai!!y expect anything except negativity here??if and when there is even a sliver of positive tracks,these people quash it down immediately..i really wonder who the sadist sitting on the head seat of the channel administration is...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu rulz

guys yeh colors channel hai!!y expect anything except negativity here??if and when there is even a sliver of positive tracks,these people quash it down immediately..i really wonder who the sadist sitting on the head seat of the channel administration is...

Anu, you already know the answer, don't you?
Anurulz thumbnail
actually i dnt..who is it?
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ poetic

Whoever it is must be squirming in their seats by now.

I think the article just shows that things have not gone unnoticed and the channel heads are trying to justify the violence. Not that much will be done about it anyway.

There used to be very strict Standards and Practices but from what I see now on TV, I doubt if anyone is following them very strictly.

TRP's are one thing but the same TRP's show how many children also watch these programmes (surprisingly very high numbers despite the variety of channels for children available) because their relatives watch these shows. What is this doing for them????

We all know that even if women (mostly rural) are being made aware that they can stand up for themselves, in reality this just does not happen. Maybe 1 in a million cases. Besides as mentioned by all of you where is the justice being shown only the violence.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poet eve I don't know..some one please tell who the sadist is.........
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

@ poetic

Whoever it is must be squirming in their seats by now.

I think the article just shows that things have not gone unnoticed and the channel heads are trying to justify the violence. Not that much will be done about it anyway.

There used to be very strict Standards and Practices but from what I see now on TV, I doubt if anyone is following them very strictly.

TRP's are one thing but the same TRP's show how many children also watch these programmes (surprisingly very high numbers despite the variety of channels for children available) because their relatives watch these shows. What is this doing for them????

We all know that even if women (mostly rural) are being made aware that they can stand up for themselves, in reality this just does not happen. Maybe 1 in a million cases. Besides as mentioned by all of you where is the justice being shown only the violence.

Groucho,

DO you really think the CH and PH are so sensitive? I mean, look at us. We are all such positive human beings - even after everything, we bounce back and start hoping and living. But these people just put us down everytime.
We all know what the practical world is but at least some positive attempt needed to be made to show something good. I put up with NAIDL becos of RaSia, otherwise I wouldn't have wanted to burden myself with so much negativity. Life is anyway so difficult.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

poet eve I don't know..some one please tell who the sadist is.........

C'mon, you all don't know who heads the Colors Channel and the creative decisions?
The Lady was there in the Awards function in which A and N won.
Anurulz thumbnail
arre poet awards functions main dekhti hi nahi hun..dnt have the time...so tell na,who the lady is..i wonder what the frustration in her life is,tht all she metes out on her channel is crap and negativity ki jai ho!!on every fricking show!!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm sorry if i hurt some people's sentiments here,but i just cannot understand the logic behind these social soaps!
like for instance,take our laado's present track.it deals with marital rape and according to the CVs they are making the women of india aware of their rights.good intention.but,are they actually catering to those women?lets face it-if in a society,women are treated like articles in to be bought,will they be allowed to watch these soaps??!!
in a house where marital rape happens day in and day out,do u think that the men in those houses will actually encourage their women to watch the soap??!!πŸ˜•
if its not going to reach the target community,what's the use of making such soaps???!!
o ya,these soaps ll be fodder for big time melodrama,no melodrama no viewers.no viewers no trp.no trp,shut the channelπŸ˜•
for another,i seriously feel that inevitably all the men are made bad,the exception being the hero.i agree that women are also made bad,but atleast its a 1:1.where the men are concerned,all the men,save for our hero,are made bad!
i dont like this concept!