sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yesterday was just the sentencing of gaji .

the prosecution finishes with sunehri's testimony and calls on sia who tells the court that the women of veerpur are treated worse than animals.they dont even know that they are treated badly.sia tells the court that she had tried to prevent all those but in vain.she appreciates raghav's stand on this supporting her without which she was tried to be cheated.the prosecution rests its case with this.

the defense asks the witnesses the state of gaji's marriage starting from ammaji,DV and JOGI who all tell the court that they had a good married life until sunehri fell in bad company and accused her husband.ammaji goes to the extent of even saying that it is a family matter of her treating sunehri more kindly than the other DILs which led to this.the defense targets sia saying she is taking revenge on ammaji by inflicting this case on her son.the lawyer also says that sia misled sunehri in some way and made her file this case.

the court though taking in to the fact that sunehri may have been under somebody's influence when she filed the case,finds sunehri a major with a child whose cannot give a false testimony.so gaji is found guilty and sentenced to 7 years imprisonment.all of them are shocked,ammaji is angry at her DIL's.gaji is taken by the police to the lock up when he sees sunehri walking out with sia and tries to attack her only to be prevented by raghav and the police.ammaji asks gaji to stop all this as they have applied bail in the higher court which will be difficult to get if he adds to his woes by attacking sunehri in public.

PRECAP-ammaji telling the people of veerpur that her gaji will come out even if there are hundreds of locks fixed to the lockup.she targets RaSia and sunheri by saying that people in the haveli themselves are weakening the foundations of the haveli by all this activity
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
But how boring and yawning it was!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thx for the update shreya it was filler episode calling everyone to give their gavaai aur sabse funny tha joginder ki gavaai on sukhi vivahik jeevan๐Ÿ˜†
n gajjo atleast for sum days jail toh gaya
btw has anybody saw the promo i cn't watch it full bt in it it was shown tht sia faints n raghv luking at her with shocking face.
poetic thumbnail
Arrey promo bhi dikhaya kya
Of course she will faint - otherwise how will VKG know that Sia's carrying a girl child?
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Arrey promo bhi dikhaya kya

Of course she will faint - otherwise how will VKG know that Sia's carrying a girl child?

good one poet.....๐Ÿ˜†
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tragedy main comedy....this would be more apt description for JOGI as a witness to the blissful MARRIED life of Gajehri......Looks like the CV"S hace not lost their sense of humour.... chalo ithne tragic news leaks ke baad ek fullon comedy scene dekne ko mila
poetic thumbnail
I swear.
I was like ๐Ÿ˜ฒ when they called Jogi as a witness. Sau chuhey khakey billi Haj ko chali ...
I wonder how Raghav is VKG's son? Arrey usko maar kyun rahe hai yeh nalayak CVs?
I can't bear to see Rasia separated.
๐Ÿคฌ CVs
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

thx for the update shreya it was filler episode calling everyone to give their gavaai aur sabse funny tha joginder ki gavaai on sukhi vivahik jeevan๐Ÿ˜†

n gajjo atleast for sum days jail toh gaya
btw has anybody saw the promo i cn't watch it full bt in it it was shown tht sia faints n raghv luking at her with shocking face.

Saw the promo just now. Sia is about to board the car in the backseat with sunheri.when she feels dizzy and Raghav sees that and runs to her calling out her name.
poetic thumbnail
Thanks Uma.
CVs finally rememebred that Sia is pregnant.
My hatred for them is on an ever-escalating mode. *Infringo*
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haila....๐Ÿ˜...Sia fainting & Raghav running.........โ˜บ๏ธ.....can't wait.....๐Ÿ˜›....Hey,Bhagwaan - pls.ek accha sa scene dikha do.................Inn CV's ke sir pe nariyal phodungi,pakka....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ........