How about Adi and Natasha together again?

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Now that I was thinking about it -
It seems that the fate of Laado is sealed already. Don't know what steps the CVs are going to take now, but they have already put the Show on a procedure arsenic poisoning, through a drip.
Not only will the Show suffer after the Leap, it will suffer now as well - now that the viewers are analysing and weighing their options.
Shakuntalam Telefilms, the CH are eportedly in talks with Star Plus for a new Show in the 9 p.m. slot.
Me was just thinking that wouldn't it be great to see Adi and Natasha in that new show, as the lead? I for one would be soooooooooooo happy to watch them together in some romantic Show. The sizzling chemistry that these two have, had not been utilised by even 10 % in Laado, by feel. THis gives them the chance to be projected and utilised in a much better fashion in a new story.
And we would get our beloved couple back. 😳
I dread everyday that our time for viewing RaSia together is down by another day.
I am sad to even think that this sweet couple's gonna be separated.
So friends, what do you think of this brainwave? AT least, mine's decent.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poet-- I agree with you and infact am looking to forward to it if something like that happens. I have already started watching pratigya and watch Laado only during the ad breaks--slowly deaddicting myself from Laado addiction and sure to come out of it before the proposed nightmare happens

And one more thing is I have taken a vow to never, ever get emotionally attached to any characters or serial. Wise decision, na? What say?😊
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Now that I was thinking about it -

It seems that the fate of Laado is sealed already. Don't know what steps the CVs are going to take now, but they have already put the Show on a procedure arsenic poisoning, through a drip.
Not only will the Show suffer after the Leap, it will suffer now as well - now that the viewers are analysing and weighing their options.
Shakuntalam Telefilms, the CH are eportedly in talks with Star Plus for a new Show in the 9 p.m. slot.
Me was just thinking that wouldn't it be great to see Adi and Natasha in that new show, as the lead? I for one would be soooooooooooo happy to watch them together in some romantic Show. The sizzling chemistry that these two have, had not been utilised by even 10 % in Laado, by feel. THis gives them the chance to be projected and utilised in a much better fashion in a new story.
And we would get our beloved couple back. 😳
I dread everyday that our time for viewing RaSia together is down by another day.
I am sad to even think that this sweet couple's gonna be separated.
So friends, what do you think of this brainwave? AT least, mine's decent.
Oh my God - Poetic - Now i know what is Kubhm effect is. Even i was thinking on the same line and just came to forum to mention that some new serail in star plus of Shakuntala.... We can think of a pettion and inform the producers to make a new romantic serial with them..

Word Count: 0

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Poet-- I agree with you and infact am looking to forward to it if something like that happens. I have already started watching pratigya and watch Laado only during the ad breaks--slowly deaddicting myself from Laado addiction and sure to come out of it before the proposed nightmare happens

And one more thing is I have taken a vow to never, ever get emotionally attached to any characters or serial. Wise decision, na? What say?😊

Sumali,
Wise step. I have even decided not to watch any soaps for some time. I need to go into a detox programme.
Moi also decided not to get emotionally attached to any other SHow nd/ or characters. It's like a double-edged sword - dono taraf hi kat ta hai.
poetic thumbnail
AN,
How about starting the petition now ?
Poet
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poet, this is really kumbh effect...........the moment i read about shakuntalam telefilms' new soap, a love story, even i thought of the same that why not they cast adi and nats as the lead couple there............
anyways their romance and chemistry is almost unexplored in laado.............
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud thought poetic completely agree wid u a new nice show should b started casting adi n nats in the lead in which deir chemistry is used nicely nt lk laado the new shw on star plus is starting on bidai timings as its going off air on 13th nov well the CV's n PH cn c the latest eg of bidaai after sara's exit n leap the shw has cum to an end.better thy learn 4rm ths
poetic thumbnail
@ Sweety - I know. What a Kumbh Effect! Maybe we can all hold our positive thoughts and pass over the positive vibrations ot the PH and to A and N. @ Aneesha - Wonder whether the CH will learn. But now I am more gung ho about it.
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poet, came to the forum after a long time and this was the only positive topic among all the hearbreaking articles, so thought of commenting..........
anyways laado seems meaningless to me now a days after knowing that gaji will again go scot free...........am wondering where was this high court when he got evicted during the gunja case..........
slowly but surely am getting detached from laado, am sure that will manage to drift myself totally aways from laado befor the D day comes............
poetic thumbnail
Seems to be so Sweety. AM also steeling myself.
Not very enthu about this new thing eitehr, but thought that it would be a good one.