To the Producers and Channel of NAIDL

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
To the Producers and Channel:
I hope you understand the feelings of majority, if not all, of the loyal viewers of your Show. I hope you have taken some time out from your busy schedule to read our opinion.
We have been deeply saddened by the news of the impending leap of 20 years. Worse, we can't believe that the two beloved leads of the show are going to be killed. We believe this leap is unnecessary for the time being. There are countless more tracks to explore, and many already open tracks to close. We have been watching the show loyally in hope of all these tracks resolving. We want peace in Veerpur. We want reform. We want to see it happen. We don't want to come back 20 years later and see that Veerpur is either magically transformed, or that it is the same.
I know you are far more experienced then us but it's probably also true that you look for viewer feedback. If you think we are wrong, and this forum alone is not representative of the masses, why not conduct a survey/poll? You could use the channel itself, various online polls or whatever. ASK the public what they want. IF the vast majority wants a leap, so be it. But why jeopardize a successful show with a chance? Why take such a big risk? IS THERE NO OTHER WAY?
There have been few shows which have been successful after such a big leap. And very few shows have been successful if the main leads are killed off with no hope to return. Sure, Ammaji will be there, but the show cannot run on her alone.
Please at least consider our request. We aren't being unfair to you. We love the show. We don't want to see it floundering for a few months after the leap, and then suddenly coming to an end. It has the potential to, and it should go on for the next few years at least.
If you haven't yet, I encourage you to read more opinions of the forum members. And please especially read these threads:
Edited by elle45 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice elle hope those dumbos read ths n change their mind.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Elle.
If those idiots read this, at least their thought processes might start working.
What you have written is so true! Killing off Raghav and separating RaSia is no solution at all.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My esteemed fellow member elle45 has put across in a clear and compact manner the feelings of the majority of the viewers of NAIDL

May I take the liberty of adding that actors make or break a show almost always.

What you have is not just good actors but great actors led by Ammaji. But even Ammaji will not be able to sustain this serial on her own.

What you given with this serial to its viewers is a story of hope, of change, of the difference between right and wrong, of positive messages amongst other things - WHY KILL THAT????

Please give us some answers as to why this drastic step?