Leap, Death and Separation - A Mad Angle!

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Well Friends, you all have no choice but to read my trashy post. Am sure you all won't mind what with the barrage of utterly gutterly articles that we are snowballed (mud balled? ) with recently.
My profound thoughts on the much-touted leap (which I see in the form of a gutter staircase down the alley ), Raghav dying (please don't die, I promise to take back each and every name I called you, but woh toh dil se nikley they, pata nahin tha uska result itna dardnak hoga ),
RaSia having a baby girl (i mean, the beggar in the street has also guessed much nefore that's gonna be a daughter for them - Eureka! rocket science exactly and an earth-shattering discovery
) and then ... much more.
Was reading something on the Net (psst... actually was trying to find out other virtual worlds where I can safely float about without jeopardising the one and only fragile heart I have. No kidding, even the Doc suggested that I start using olive oil to cut down the bad cholesterol. Just wondering how do I cut down the CVs? Any help forthcoming?) and came across this quote -
There are moments when everything goes well; don't be frightened, it won't last.
And my poor thoughts flew past everything, like a mockingbird, to the CVs.
This bird has been troubling me a lot nowadays and I don't know how to control it - I don't want a gilded cage for it.
TIll date, everything was going on fine with Laado. We were happy, the CVs were happy, PH was happy, CH was happy. And then what happened exactly? Someone from amongst the group just proved the saying to be right. Someone had such a bad case of itching that a scream erupted somewhere - We need a 20-year LEAP!!! Even if it turns my itchy area into a full-blown gangrene and I have to operate it and disown it later ....
And then started the hop-skip-jump towards the Leap in all its devastating shades, hues and colors (Puns fully intended *innocent look* )
So we are faced with a wormhole, a squeaky one, which is itchin' for a 20 year leap.
As per our fave and loyal Wikipedia, we can define wormhole as ...
In physics and fiction, a wormhole is a hypothetical topological feature of spacetime that would be, fundamentally, a "shortcut" through spacetime
Now that's the point. The CVs (both CH and PH) need a shortcut and what's the easiest way to a shortcut? C'mon guys, a Leap of course. A leap which takes us straight to 2030 ()
I must give it to the CVs. They are sooooooooooooooooooooo sensitive to the dark, foreboding days that we as human beings are gonna witness (BP destroyed the Gulf of Mexico already and turned many species into endangered ones) while travelling throught the real span of time - they are gonna keep the negative characters alive! Rejoice to the great fact Dears. Nothing could have been more purrfect lovelies!
But the most amazing thing is that even after nearly 72+ years of Independence, this insignificant (thwack my head) kasbah remains in the same neolithic age. I somehow feel this place and characters escaped the wormhole and rather fell into a blackhole.
Me will go a bit scientific (to assist the meticulous CVs 😉) and define blackhole as well, curtsy Big Bro Wikipedia
According to the general theory of relativity, a black hole is a region of space from which nothing, not even light, can escape. It is the result of the deformation of spacetime caused by a very compact mass.
Now isn't this loevly guys? I mean the definition of course? This definition also leaves the scope of spacetime free for the CVs to distort in any way they want to.
The characters will also be morphed accordingly and we may find ourselves as Alice in Wonderland, trying to make some sense of the illogical story. The illogical angles are surely gonna get to our nerves and we may find ourselves in dire straits a la Alice, as in :
Alice and the Cat: (Quotes: Alice in Wonderland)

Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to
Alice: I don't much care where.
The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.
Alice: 'so long as I get somewhere.
The Cat: Oh, you're sure to do that, if only you walk long enough.

Hardly inspiring I must say!
But I am proud of myself for trying to think like a CV.
I wonder where do they shop for their ration? See, my poor, befuddled brain doesn't work for most of the time, so I was thinking of ways to elevate my mental state and IQ as well and who better to guide us, but the CVs).
I will give a few examples of their greatness : -
    20 year leap - I think I am bereft of words to describe this unique, amazing piece of inventory. ALmost like the 9th wonder of the world!!!
    Raghav dying - Haila! My poor Spiky dying. All because he wanted to chipkofy with his wife and child and be a good person.
    Raghav DYING - Arrey, those two lovebirds couldn't survive together. AT least their dignity should have been kept by letting them die together.
    Raghav DYING - WTH! (Am trying hard not to cuss, hence practising meditation) - Now that RaSia are into it together, separating even one of them (as in killing) woudl be detrimental for the Show. But as a saying goes - Nothing recedes like success (especially if it is forced down one's gullet)
    Raghav DYING - Want Sia to die alongwith in a typical fimly style. Yaar (to the Cvs) kuch toh dikhao Bollywood ishtyle warna izzat nahi reh jayega. Apne apne naak ke baarein mein toh socho. Ishhh!
    Leap, death, separation - present tracks are all forced to go tel leney. And the Trps barometer, after the bullish response, is turnign grizzly bearish and loving it's journey southward. IT has decided to settle down in Antarctica. What an idea Sirjee!
    The title tarack 😆 has proved to be a winner - Na Aana Iss Desh Laado (asking us not to return). Where on Earth would you find a title track to true to it's intention and message? Go, go, go for the GOLD.
    Messages or SMSes sent by the Show and CVs - Hollywood style, spine chilling, bone cracking. Full of stunts, like boarding a Badlapur local at the peak time. 😉 Ekdum jhakkas news - no issues will ever get solved. If you want to solve issues, pick up those damn guns and be like Shotgun Murugun. RaSia separation - Bad news all along, like gall and wormwood in your mouth (chorified from Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy)

Finally, Special English classes and interpretation classes for CVs 😃, free of course. After writing reams and reams of bile, and troubling our fingers, they understood that they needed to kill Raghav? OMGGGGGGGGGGG ... I don't believe this. Ams ure some corporate will come forward to fund such sessions for the hapless CVs and associated people.

Jab dil hi toot gaya, hum gaakey kya karengey?
Do-chaar RaSia scenes hongey till the leap, but the bas****s destroyed them fully.
Ab toh chain bhi nahhi aayega.
KOi baat nahi - chain nahi toh kya, necklace toh hai ... 😆
Seriously, detachment sessions chal rahe hai for me and I am dead sure, the attachment for RaSia dies with them and with the leap. I don't want to see Sia or her daughter or grand-daughter after the Leap, it won't have any meaning for me.
Love them for keeping us happy and together all this time. Frankly, even with Sia around, it's not going to work anymore. I am not ready to watch the crap any more. Have been withstanding all this torture for the love of RaSia.
The die is cast, the termites have sunk their teeth into the wood already, it's a free fall now I feel. The magnificence is on the wane and all couretsy of someone who had a 20-year itch hitch.
The magic of RaSia will always stay with me and I now realsie how this weakness has been used so effectively all these while by the blasted Skewt CVs to use us as baits and keep us in the darkness forever and in despair.

The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
Let others follow it who can!
Let them a journey new begin,
But I at last with weary feet
Will turn towards the lighted inn,
My evening-rest and sleep to meet.

(Courtesy - LOTR)
---------------------
P.S. - Sincerely hope no one is hurt becos of this mad post, except for the intended parties.
I don't want N to continue. She may get a good chance now, but after a failed leap, it's gonna be disastrous. My personal opinion absolutely.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poet- wrote my feelings exactly.my words would be "would somebody stop this bloody crap from happening"????????????????😡
poetic thumbnail
I know Shreya.
I was just trying to be dramatic. But it seems that people are so fed up with the drama, that nobody cared for what I wrote. 😭😉
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poet ....tumne apna dil nikal kar rakh diya ... very nice post hope it reaches to c.v's & CH .

After todays article I am feeling so low that I can't tell u ....😭😭Ab toh login karne maine bhi darr lagta hai ....pata nahi kya news hogi ..😕 now one after other depressing articles I want this show to end on a happy note ...

And I personally request N not to spoil ur career for this studip C.v's they will never highlight ur talent ... u can get better opportunity ...don't tag ur self as Amma of 20 yrs old daughter 😕
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Poet ....tumne apna dil nikal kar rakh diya ... very nice post hope it reaches to c.v's & CH .

After todays article I am feeling so low that I can't tell u ....😭😭Ab toh login karne maine bhi darr lagta hai ....pata nahi kya news hogi ..😕 now one after other depressing articles I want this show to end on a happy note ...

And I personally request N not to spoil ur career for this studip C.v's they will never highlight ur talent ... u can get better opportunity ...don't tag ur self as Amma of 20 yrs old daughter 😕

Bittu, it's my plea to Natasha as well. Please don't play Sia after the 20-years leap. IN telly world, you lose your chance once you play a Mom. Characters be damned!!!
ALl these years of telly vision has taught us this.

And this is definitely not Hum Log that we are talking about.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Do not worry poetic.
If Raghav dies then most probably Sia also goes out of the show as they are inseperable.
Better to come back in another show
Lets start thinking of stories to cast them
1) Adi a very rich industrialist son who cares of damn for the world because everything at his feat till he meets his lady love Nats. How he goes on to woo her and marry her despite all opposition
2) Both Adi and Nats are middle class working in the same company, initially logger heads but finally fall in love and help each other in office. Nats stands for union leader post and Adi supports her to win (Direct lift from ladoo you can call it inspiration)
3) Adi and Nat belong to two enemy camps and how they fall in love and try to marry (Inspiration Romeo Juliet)
Any one of these story will have great scope for them and they will be the focus
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved ur post poet 😊 At least it made us smile and laugh at a few places 😆
Ive exhausted my fingers writing about the leap. I just hope this post of urs reaches the intended target and manages to make a difference 😊
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice written post.....poet......made me laugh and cry at the same time.....
I also wish that Rasia kabhi judaah na hoo
and that they get the best opportunity that the the people who have taken this step will bite dust.........
poetic thumbnail
Thanks a lot guys.
@Prem - Nice twist offs/ storylines - I am already itching to start writing with RS as the lead.
@Elle - Kya karein? Am so sad about it. But trying to be brave.
@ Shilpa - I also want the same to happen. I don't want N to continue either. It may be a bit of struggle now, but it will be worth it, I am sure.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poetic

Great Post

Exactly what a serial (even one such as NAIDL) should be. It should make one want to laugh, cry, be upset. If a fictional story can extract that from its audience then TRP's be.....!!!! you are a winner.

NAIDL did start like that but now................

Once again you have echoed all our thoughts and feelings in your own way and I thank you for that.