Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Groucho and Uma,
I too have my doubts. I feel that the Cvs may be i a bit of doubt regarding the leap, but somehow they are not getting the entire picture. It happens with all Teams and eventually when they realise the mistake, it's too late.
Don't want anything like that to happen to Laado definitely. And yes, if the actors are asjking for a hike, they deserve it for being the best in business. It's just that the PH and CH are not realising the calamity that's gonna befall them.
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ohhhhhh no, does it mean that only Adi will leave the show and Natasha will still be there. I would prefer both leaving the show😭 Atleast then i can stop watching the crap

poetic thumbnail
Veena,

Even then I am leaving.
IO can't take this anymore.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Girls! Just chill! Dont lose hope yet! Such kind of rumours erupted twice last year, once around june and next in december, that is Raghav would be shown dead.

Now we are reacting violently because we have become so emotionally attached to the Character after his reform and I still feel that this is just a trick by the CVs to know the pulse and reactions of the viewers and with our constant fight I am confident that they will drop their stupid idea and will show what we like to see.

If, even after seeing our reaction to the leap and the so called end of Raghav, the CVs go ahead with their plan, we, the hardcore Rasia fans will royally walk out and they can show whatever they want to show. Who would like to see VKG, Dhongi baba and Gaji all the time?😡
poetic thumbnail
I know Uma, but this time they seem to be serious, what with all the media publicity.
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg hope this news is false
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am so unhappy.........😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭