Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok so in true Laado style I am gonna protest against this practise by NOT watching it.

Albeit after the leap.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ammaji has tolerated Sia only because of Rgahav. If he is not there and she gives birth to baby girl she better leave the village or she will be killed by ammaji's goons

I pity Sheela Chachi, Chanda and Santy. Who will save them from Jogi and Ammaji in absence of Raghav? They also better leave with Sia.

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poetic, I agree. I'll just stop watching the show. From now only. Why bother to watch when I know no happiness is coming up, just sadness and death.
I'll bid adieu to the serial. Will just visit this forum to see if any positive news comes up, but I don't have much hope.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Everday a new article....each more depressing than the other 😭

Wonder how the story is going to proceed in the next 3 mnths
Sia is not yet shown with a baby bump & she is to deliver a baby girl
MM has not yet decided why he is in Veerpur & he is to burn down the haveli
Gaji is not yet punished & he is to be left scot free in the higher court
Raghav is to die
There will be anew entry to highlight the issue of eve teasing
errrrrr 😡

Why dont they just end this show

Couz they have gone nuts,And are too confused to know what to do....
Duniya barke lost souls are working behind the scenes of "laado"

the write knows a pen writes ,issiliye he is writing....Bakwas hi sahi

Producer has a chequebook ..tho woh sign kar raha hai....Not bothered about his investments
same with the channel..

Creatives have to do something ....so they are doing something........Grrrrr.😡
poetic thumbnail
I agree SHilpa.
The people -in- charge have all gone mad.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How i wish all these are rumours just like last year's when we heard the same as Raghav will die in the shoot out by ammaji's ememies. But this time it seems to be real. Anyways, we will keep our fingers crossed and will try fighting not to seperate Rasia.

But logically speaking, for me, it seems more of some contract renewal problem between Adi and the PH. it may be even the remuneration issue, who knows. 😕
poetic thumbnail
Na Uma it's not that issue.
A lot of people will actuallly be leaving due to the Leap.
sumali thumbnail
Now the new story is Natasha will continue whereas Adi will leave the show, is it? When the story is going great guns, why do they want a leap now? Don't they learn from other serials, which go down in TRP and ulitmately go off air post leap barring a very few?
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ poetic

Do you think the Channel is considering this leap due to Raghav and Sia wanting pay hikes (which I think they deserve since along with Ammaji they are the 2 who are most watched, liked and are the protagonists of this serial) ?? Maybe there are others too who want a hike and they are also being phased out.

Frankly I think the creatives are under the mistaken notion that a popular serial such as this regardless of the actors will continue to be popular.

Anyone who has come up with this sort of an idea for the serial, chosen good actors, sustained the good acting, script and along with that TRP's cannot be that short-sighted about what is going to happen after the leap.

There is something here that is not adding up for me.......... We are not getting the whole picture.
Edited by groucho - 14 years ago
sumali thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

@ poetic

Do you think the Channel is considering this leap due to Raghav and Sia wanting pay hikes (which I think they deserve since along with Ammaji they are the 2 who are most watched, liked and are the protagonists of this serial) ?? Maybe there are others too who want a hike and they are also being phased out.

Frankly I think the creatives are under the mistaken notion that a popular serial such as this regardless of the actors will continue to be popular.

Anyway who has come up with this sort of an idea for the serial, chosen good actors, sustained the good acting, script and along with that TRP's cannot be that short-sighted about what is going to happen after the leap.

There is something here that is not adding up for me.......... We are not getting the whole picture.

I agree with you. Even I am having the same thoughts. Something is going on and we are not shown the whole picture. Or maybe even the CVs and PH are in a great dilemma abt the leap and waiting for the viewers reaction as well.

So lets be positive and keep on fighting against the leap and for our Rasia.