Raghav to die in NAIDL - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Naa Aana Iss Des Laado will soon see a 20-year leap but post that, one of the lead characters of the show won't be a part of it. As per our source, "Before the show takes a leap, Raghav will die in the show. There will be a part where the goons will try destroying the haveli but Raghav in the process of saving it will pass away. And before that Sia and he will be parents to a child."

At present the show is focusing on the Gajendar track where he will be sentenced to imprisonment for raping his wife Sunehri.

Sampurn Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh God! Shocking news! I cant take it anymore. Can anyone tell me when is this going to happen? I will stop watching the show before that. Cant watch the death of our fav pair. I will stop watching the show and leave with good memories of Rasia.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
uma, nowadays if there is a news article about laado ,i dread what bad news it is going to bring.raghav dying is the worst possible news that we all loyal rasia fans dont want to hear
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Another nail in the coffin! 😡 Now Raghav is dying!

Here we are, trying to stop the leak, and there the CVs are, releasing more and more news about the impending leak! 😡😡
Why not just kill the show itself and get it over with?
sang_hari thumbnail
elle-this plethora of bad news is not going to stop until the CH and PH drive their entire viewership away from the show.😡it is better that they close shop rather than committing suicide on national television

shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AB BAS! can't take this torture anymore.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes shreya! As soon as the leap story is out, Laado is now out of top 10 shows. now with all these news coming up, it will be out of top 100 . 👏
sang_hari thumbnail
shilpa and uma-i am fed up too and stopped commenting but then i thought i should comment till rasia are around as it would serve as a good lesson for the PH and CH
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am confused does the channel think that the TRP's are going to shoot up with this leap and where will it shoot up to-------- No.1???????????

I think it is going to shoot itself in the foot and out of the contention of TRP's altogether.

Is no one from the channel listening to the viewers??? This is just so frustrating. I thought the reason for starting this Forum was also get the viewers opinions -------Well here we are, the viewers, giving our opinions-----------LISTEN TO IT.

smile.. thumbnail

OMG………………wat is dis………nw my hands tremble before logging in…..only bad news n shocking news wait for NAIDL fans dese days…………I ws badly hurt wid d last news of leap n nw dis……..i nvr thought dat laado wich I hv been enjoying from last year can torture me like dis……….feeling like crying……….v alwz wanted to see rasia fighting for deir daughter 2gathr……….cvs why only raghav to die…….no first one ws btr idea……..v dnt wanna see sia alone…….show us rasia dying 2gthr……u nvr shown us rasia living happily 2gathr……..atleast v wil get to see dem dying 2gathr……..and aftr dat ur show will die for sure……….m feeling vryyyyyyyyyyyy baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad……….wat is ur problem wid d lead………kyuuuuuun peeche pade ho lead pair ke………dey give life to laado n u hv many tracks den why dis disaster…..