sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
guys may be many things r pending in d show which will be meaningless widout rasia
wat abt santosh's pregnency after spending a nite vid his boyfrend?
arrival of dheeraj?
justice to santosh for harraasment she recieves?
arrival of amba?
n guys due to leap of 20 yrs we won't be even albe to she rasia's child's struggle for education n status in d family. it should be of atmost 5-7 yrs . dat's it not more than dat
i really lov rasia or if they want 2 leave than they should promise that soon they will reappear together

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How can they promise that SS? Imagine how bad Adi and Natasha would be feeling right now? And tensed too. But being professionals they will surely continue giving their 100% till the last day of their shoot.
And the main issue is with the time frame?

Was the Show set in1990 then?
Or will it now be set in 2030?
How odd!
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetsanyo

n guys due to leap of 20 yrs we won't be even albe to she rasia's child's struggle for education n status in d family. it should be of atmost 5-7 yrs . dat's it not more than dat

I think RaSia will move to London after Ammaji's repeated attempts to kill their baby. Then there's going to be a leap and the girl will return to Veerpur (though I can't fathom why). The whole cycle will start to repeat as an appalled Sia Junior vows to seek justice for the women. *yawn*
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarah1024

I think RaSia will move to London after Ammaji's repeated attempts to kill their baby. Then there's going to be a leap and the girl will return to Veerpur (though I can't fathom why). The whole cycle will start to repeat as an appalled Sia Junior vows to seek justice for the women. *yawn*

Sarah, I don't think anyone would want to watch the same drill again.
It was tough watchign it once but only RaSia made me go through it.