Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
elle-PH means Production house.and CH means Channel
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ elle45

Be ready for some nerve-wrecking drama in Laado in few months

This is what your article says --- technically it should have been nerve-wracking drama but I think the mistake is well justified because it will wreck the entire serial. I will watch till this disaster takes place and then just stop.

There are many channels with other programmes and sad though I will be about Meghna because her acting is superb, the idea of knocking out the 2 main characters for no reason at all seems absurd to me.

And what is with these writers, how can the woman whose testimony put Gajendar in jail suddenly defend him. Even if she is forced by Ammaji what kind of courts and lawyers are these? This one serial which stayed true to a message of hope is now giving all the wrong messages to the viewers. I hope someone is noticing this.

If the producers and the Channel think the Forum is being unfair to blame them, then let Natasha and Aditya come forward and say they want to leave this serial of their own accord and say so publicly and then we can blame the right people but till they do that we will consider it as the Channel's decision.

I can completely sympathise with you, elle45 , I too, have been watching this serial more often than the others from the start and to me it is criminal what they are planning to do.

If I were to be positive, then the good news is I get to sleep by 1030 pm again.

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ groucho:
I like the nerve-wrecking touch 😆
I replied to your post on another thread as well. It's probably just going to be a repetition here. Though I'd love to keep discussing the show, I don't want to anymore.
I just started coming to this forum very recently, after Jhoomer's death infact. I even started a post about how we need to make the forum more active, discuss the storyline raise its ratings on IF (it was on 29 then). I was motivated then. Then I saw this leap news and my motivation has died. I'm taking a break from the show till a positive change comes.
I don't understand HOW the producers and Channel could imagine we were being unfair to them. If the story was stagnant, maybe we would have welcomed a leap. But when we can see so much potential in the current timeline, why would we want them to jump?
I'm starting one last thread on this matter addressed to the Producers and Channel. After that I leave it to them.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@elle45

Good for you. Tell them like it is. I don't blame you at all and I think many of us will be going down the same road very soon.

Good Luck