Frequent Posters

cutieishu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
koi petition bana raha hai ya nahin?
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i won't b able 2 watch it on regular basis if they take leap. its not just abt absence of raghav & sia but the concept on which show was started is totally betrayed by the CVs. now i m convinced that colors also going on the self-destruction path like star plus'd gone wid its ekta kapoor's stupid -ve tactics.😲😑😑🀒🀒πŸ₯±
i don't know wats there 2 watch & wats the msg they"ll send 2 viewers after the leap. wen this show'd started & i watched it from the 1st epi i thought w'ful they r going 2 show sum +ve changes in this show like ammaji getting her punishment & jogi & gajji r also 2 pay 4 it later on then its disclaimer is justified.
i don't know now where r these NGOs who claim 2 stand 4 rights of women or wat NCW is going 2 do!! these organisations never take right stand on the right things but always on wrong side. wen they show the scene of daughter drowning in milk they raised their objection but they didn't ask the CVs 2 show the solution!! they again raised their voice why 2 show ammaji's forcibly asking santy 2 spend nite wid raghav but why didn't they ask CVs 2 show that there r modern techniques wid which this prob can b solved!!🀒🀒🀒πŸ₯±
it"ll really a disaster 4 the show whether meghana is there or not as never ever show can run on single actor's shoulder though how much talented he/she is!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tiny,
As much as I admire Meghana (and I really do) for everything, yet her character only cannot sustain the Show because she is the antagonist here. Sia is the protagonist and she was supposed to bring about changes in Veerpur or at least orchestrate them into existence. Raghav was the link between these two women and with time, they have shown him realising the truth and choosing the correct way.
Now with the leap, whatever little achievement that has come along the way, will be washed away. The sacrifices that Sia has made all along today satnds unjustified and unheeded. If this was to happen, what was the need of doing the election farce and stuff? Laado will go down in history as one soap, which was single-handedly destroyed by the CVs (eitehr PH or CH). Teh Show is doing pretty well. One cannot use the reason of TRPs to justify it. Probably one Show it is where the first leap goes in without the main lead. How sickening actually!
As for the NCW and it's activities, they have always been pitiable. Toothless tigers they are - hence the SHow has been able to show a thumbs up with its disclaimers and continuing with its negative stance beneath.
Such a shame!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think we can try ...why not to write NGO's & make them understand that if evils will win always then it will convey wrong message to society .,...

And laddo ka toh track record hi bura hai ...not a single culprit got punishment ...

They are making fun of Disclaimer ...by showing evil winning all the time ...uptill now they have taken many social problems but not a single solution has been given uptill now ...

@Sherya ...can u provide some address to correspond this thing ...

Now I am determine that I will not let CH & PH to live peacefully ...😑

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@bittu u r rite & colors is getting expert in portraying -ve ckts's glorification. they r doing this in all their shows whether Bv or Ut or now laado. why didn't they show dadisa 2 get sum sort of mellowness shes still that much arrogant & stupid. in Ut CVs r showing that dracula taps winning over gud ppl. shes shown roaming widout money but they didn't show her got punishment 4 her sins. and here 2 nobody got any type of punishment. that ammaji is still arrogant, cheap in thoughts just like her GFN 2 cheap sons 1 that Thongi sadhu & oder that lampat still their heads'vn't got deflated!!😑😑🀒🀒🀒πŸ₯±
wat they want 2 show??😲 even if they want 2 show that prsn shud give 2nd chance then 2 in all these shows evil not just got 2nd but so many chances. after getting 2nd chance if no1 improved then giving more chance is cleraly a foolishness & stupidity.πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺand 2nd chance is given 2 the prsn by taking consideration his/her basic nature, circumsatnces & intention but here nobody qualifies any such qualities or attributes!!🀒🀒🀒πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
i agree that they didn't show single solution 2 any of the problems.they r really stupid 2 show leap!!its not deairable in this show!!
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Laado is one serial which has affected us emotionally. I write this with a sad heart .We all felt the pain of the characters couz we all know that the pain is real and someone somewhere had to face it .We all shared the happiness and joy in the lives of the characters .I have seen so many incidents shown in laado (on a lesser intensity)happen in real life .Finally when something right was about to happen ,these damn CV's are about to spoiled it with the leap and i hate them for doing it.
The creatives lack creativity. that's confirmed..they are either copying from other serials or movies .only creativity they show is for the villians .....here they are copying from their own serial "dulhan".
bittu31 thumbnail
true shilpa ...but who cares for our emotion ...πŸ˜•

I am just thinking about Adi & Natts ....jab hum itna hurt hai show se toh unko kaisa lag raha hoga ..πŸ˜•

Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
ABCDE2 thumbnail
I am really very upset RaSia is not part show laado! I hate cv!
RaSia's daughter will lead female of laado. I will stop watch.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

true shilpa ...but who cares for our emotion ...πŸ˜•

I am just thinking about Adi & Natts ....jab hum itna hurt hai show se toh unko kaisa lag raha hoga ..πŸ˜•

I swear Bittu! They all must be so sad. After all, so much hard work, sweat, blood, emotions - all down the gutter becos the CH is mad and the PH is not strong enough!
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@poetic: I'm sorry I never understand.... what do you mean by CH and PH?

Channel head and Production head? My guesses 😊