Sia to deliver a girl child in Laado-article

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Well, more proof confirming the leap! I will not watch this show if it happens. What can we do to prevent it?
Saturday, September 25, 2010 | 4:01:44 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
Sia to deliver a girl child in Laado

History will repeat as Ammaji will again be a threat to Sia's new born girl child in Colors Na Aana Is Desh Laado...

Colors, Na Aana Is Desh Ladoo will soon see a major twist in the Gajendar case. Tellybuzz had earlier reported about the track of marital rape coming in, wherein Gajendar will physically abuse his wife Sunheri.

As per the present story line Sia (Natasha Sharma) is trying hard to get justice to Sunheri, soon Sia will succeed in sending Gajendar to jail. However there will be yet another twist in the tail wherein Sunheri in the upper court will be forced to take back her words and defend her own husband.

We also hear that in the coming episodes Sia will deliver a girl child, which is again a sin when it comes to Ammaji (Meghna Malik) thought process. History will repeat as Amaji will try to kill Raghav (Aditya Redij) and Sia's kid.

Laado is going for a major leap of about 20years sometime in December. After which Raghav and Sia will not be part of the show. Presently the casting is on for the girl to play Raghav and Sia's daughter.

We tried calling Natasha Sharma but she remained unavailable.

Be ready for some nerve wrecking drama in Laado in few months.

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh
Author: Pooja Shenoy
(Ps. Sorry if I'm not allowed to copy paste articles.. 😕)
Edited by elle45 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Elle.
AM not sure we can do anything now at all.
I will watch till RaSia are there. After that, I don't think I would even care.
As for the gaji thing, I don't think COLORS has guts to show that the wrong-doers are punished. No wonder they are doing away with the two most positive characters and going to maintain the harem of evil characters.
Not that I care anymore.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Elle.

As for the gaji thing, I don't think COLORS has guts to show that the wrong-doers are punished. No wonder they are doing away with the two most positive characters and going to maintain the harem of evil characters.
Not that I care anymore.

Thanks for the article ....

c.v's just gives lollipops only ... gaji was punished now suddenly high court come in the picture ....to set him free ....If they want him not to get punished why the hell this matitial rape's sequence introduce kiya..😡
poetic thumbnail
Bittu,
They can't and did not want to settle any issues.
And I have no hopes at all.
Now toh I have given up completely.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ poet .......me too yaar ... no hope from this hopeless peoples ....

After leap kya hoga ...wahi only one winner Ammaji & her good for nothing sons ..😡

Uptill now I was watching this show only for Rasia & my friends here ...but now we have to find another show ...so that we can meet there ....😕
poetic thumbnail
Just think Bittu, who will be left after the leap?
All the worthless people, barring RaSia.
The couple, whom we not only love, but whom we also consider as the harbingers of everything good in Veerpur will die. SO what is their struggle all about? What have they gotten from all the struggles they have faced?
They were supposed to bring up their daughter in the village so that they could show the way.
What happens?
SO their daughter will fight for what exactly?
SO till date, is the show showing us the happenings in 1990? Or are these stupid CVs leaping onto 2030?
Not that I care.
MY heart breaks everytime I think of it.
elle45 thumbnail
This is just horrible! The downfall of a great serial
I dont know why these CVs aren't considering our feelings.... I mean, isn't it all about the viewers?
I was reading another article about another show, Laagi tujhse Lagan, and it said that the wedding of the 2 leads was to take place in these days.... but the CVs got a call from a loyal viewer who advised them against it and the Cvs decided to postpone the marriage according to what the viewers want.
LTL is a leading show on colors, and if they can modify the decided storyline on viewer request, why can't the heads of NAIDL?
The least they can do, is conduct a random poll amongst TV viewers and ask them if they want to see a leap? Whatever the public decides they should follow. (I mean kind of similar to what the Balika Vadhu team did, in choosing a new lead).
elle45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Elle.

Not that I care anymore.

You're right, no one cares anymore. The only reason I even copied this article here was because it confirms the leap news.
As long as there is going to be a leap, I don't care what happens in the serial. I don't care if Sia has a girl, we all knew that was going to happen anyway. I don't care if Gaji and Jogi and DV etc are punished. I don't care who the mystery entrants are. I don't care if the show comes to an end. I don't even care if it's a logical end or not.
This leap will be a disaster. I can't imagine how sang-hari writes the updates. Ever since the news came, I don't even feel like watching the current episodes. Think I'm going to stop soon.
I know I seem somewhat emotional, but this was the only show I started watching from the very first episode (though I left it intermittently), and now they're ruining it.
poetic thumbnail
I understand your feelings. And actually most of us will be going through the same phase. This is the only serial I watch and I used to be proud of it and always felt that the CVs (both PH and CH) wouldn't make a mess out of this great serial.
But it seems like that they are hell-bent on doing that precisely.
There's a saying - Fools rush in where angels tread to fear!
The Channel is exactly doing that.
I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach everytime I think that we only have a couple of RaSia scenes left.
This is supposed to be entertainment, but the kind of entertainment they have delivered left me sad, dejected and disappointed.
cutieishu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hate it yaar!! koi petition bana raha hai ya nahin??