Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Exactly Bittu. I was also thinking that one day, Raghav and Sia will go through all the trials and tribulations and emerge as winners in the causes that they have stood up for.

But the CH and PH have taught us once again that negativity thrives and breeds their stories. Otherwise they wouldn't have disregarded our feelings like this.

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Seriously they could have developed the story so well....a well educated couple like Rasia leaving behind all the leisures of city life can bring in so many changes in veerpur.But i guess our expectations from the show were very high

But somehow am happy that Adi and Natasha are leaving the show.....what respect would the actors get from a channel which doesnt respect its viewers.
Hope they get some good assignments
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys since i officially HATE tthe CVs for doing this,am not going to bother wid cuss words..u can imagine thm...if they start the exact fricking same saga again right frm start its just going to be a snore-fest..sia has come such a long way,now was the time for her efforts to bear fruit..and look at what these sadists are doing...am so not going to watch it post leap..bt guys,u all are not going to leave the forum..atleast we are all going to stay frnds here..
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

guys since i officially HATE tthe CVs for doing this,am not going to bother wid cuss words..u can imagine thm...if they start the exact fricking same saga again right frm start its just going to be a snore-fest..sia has come such a long way,now was the time for her efforts to bear fruit..and look at what these sadists are doing...am so not going to watch it post leap..bt guys,u all are not going to leave the forum..atleast we are all going to stay frnds here..

Anu,
How can we come back to the Forum and behave as if nothing happened? Just thinking. Whenever we come here post-leap, we will know that we won't get to see RaSia ever again.
The CVs have totally destroyed this beautiful pair. All these days they have not got their true worth and when the time was becoming ripe for them to play a centrestage in Veerpur's development, as you have aptly mentioned, they are not going to be a part of the Show anymore? Youa re right in asking who's gonna watch the same fricking saga again and again? Not me definitely. I have a few friends who also watch NAIDL religiously. They are not on IF. But they are also not happy at the idea of RaSia not being part of the Show and they have all decided to quit, post-leap.
But as Sai has mentioned above, neither does the channel respect it's viewers, nor it's actors. What can we expect from them? If you have noticed, they have hardly been able to provide a positive solution to any of the tracks they have taken up, except for the RaSia marriage and Sia becomign a Sarpanch.
What a failure!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know poet..bt i dnt want to lose out on all of us being together here..am not on any of the interactive sites and on messengers either..IF is the only place we all hang out..dnt go..
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

i know poet..bt i dnt want to lose out on all of us being together here..am not on any of the interactive sites and on messengers either..IF is the only place we all hang out..dnt go..

Anu is right ...yaar atleast we can come on chit chat corner .....and can be in touch ....
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Guys even Natasha has confirmed the leap on FB.
She has thanked all for loving sia so much.She also wrote that she is emotionally attached to the show and its going to be difficult for her too to exit 😭
We have all heard of actors walking out of the show if their demands are not met.....and look at the plight of laado.
Dont know whether to laugh at the CH and PH or pity them
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.facebook.com/ColorsTV, .This is the page of colors on facebook . now we can also post our dislike about the leap over there apart from the colors website. I know guys how much it will hurt to press "like" inorder to post something on thw wall.. ,I hated to press that button......
poetic thumbnail
I know Anu and Bittu. I understand what you are saying but it's gonna be so difficult. Maybe the Chit Chat thread max, but I am too hurt now to even think of anything else.
@ Sai - Am angry at them for the moment, but then maybe I will laugh at their tomfoolery one day, when I see them losing this slot as well.
@ SHilpa - I hated to push that button but yaar, they are mentally retarded.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is a unique Ramayan in which ....Ram -sita dies and Ravan is alive with all the other asurs 😲
Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago