bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Aditya in his FB wall confirmed that the show is taking leap ...😭😭 & he will not be part of the show after leap ...πŸ˜•

I was just thinking that it is just a rumor ...but gosh its true ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜”

Sheetal ....... petition urgentally required .... guys keep on writing feedback in colors site ...

and suggest any other way ....to stop c.v 's doing this blunder ...πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bittu, I just read the same on his FB wall and came to post.
It seems that he doesn't want to leave but it's a CV decision to take the leap. How foolish one can be!
Yeh sab hi dikhana tha, then why show the elections and everything? Why make Sia lose so much over the span of 1 and half years if it was to end like this?
SO after the leap, I am hypthecising that we won't have RaSia.
It's definitely gonna be a huge leap. If it was a 3-4 yrs leap, then I am sure neitehr A nor N would have minded.
All the RaSia scenes we wanted to see and hoped would be shown will now never be there. Now I am feeling emotional.
May these associated people never be at rest ever!
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god, i came to the forum after such a long time and to be welcomed with this horrible news............
amd already having a sinking feeling thinking that we wont get to see rasia anymore after 2 mnths 😭😭😭.................
well, the channel and CV's have made all arrangements to shut shop for laado for sure............
poetic thumbnail
It's a sinking feeling Sweety. Maybe we will get to see RaSia in only around 10 more scenes, given the present trend.
And who's gonna be left behind to watch in the Show after the leap? IT seems both Adi and Natasha are leaving.
BTW< the title track is so true - asking us not to visit and watch again.
If the daughter is left behind, it means another struggle for her which wouldn't translate into anything.
Sia's fight especially seems to be going down the drain - the message aptly received it, BE Selfish and don't try to do anything for anybody. Otherwise, you are this short of being screwed.
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

me too saw Adi's comments on fb......was all thid just hoping that all this is just a gimmick.πŸ˜”

Why dont the creatives just end the show on a good note if they dont know how to proceed with it. 😑
poetic thumbnail
@ Sai - I guess we all were fervently hoping that this would be a rumour, but unfortunately it's not so.
Maybe a couple of more RaSia scenes and then it's all over.
God, I am feeling so nostalgic. πŸ˜’
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no , Have the CV's gone nuts. I was kinda hoping this was a rumor.
Now that it is confirmed ,And that with the news that sunehri will be forced to support Gaji in an higher court, I am going to bid adieu to Laado. It makes no sense in watching it and waiting for the disaster to happen.it will become too depressing to watch.
I request the CV's to STOP RIGHT NOW and take a break to let their creative juices to start flowing again.
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Poet,

Just one last hope left from the show......aleast they show Rasia scenes more frequently before the leap
poetic thumbnail
@ Sai - I am not even thinking of that anymore. I have gone numb actually, never realises I was so attuned to RaSia.
I don't think we will get more RaSia scenes, we will have to do with our designated quotas. Like beggars can't be choosers,
NONE of the tracks have been solved and hence no expectation from this gajehri plot eitehr.
Just imagine - all the asurs will be alive and will stay, while RaSia will bow out. This is justice we are talking about.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ sai ....don't hope anything from these peoples ...they don't care about our sentiments ...

Post leap : the serial must have title that .......LADDO ...Mahan Ammaji ki vijay ghatha 😑😑

I am feeling cheated : all because I was watching with a hope that someday or other good will win over evil ...yaha toh ulta hi ho raha hai ...πŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ