Aditya Redij : Childhood memory

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Ronitfan for the article. Mowgli - Well, I guess we all had our brushes with Mowgli and the other characters of The Jungle Book, when we were in school.
Makes me smile as well. :0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏 Yes i allso love in school time--- Jungal Book- -& Mowgli...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Ronitfan for the article. Mowgli - Well, I guess we all had our brushes with Mowgli and the other characters of The Jungle Book, when we were in school.

Makes me smile as well. :0

yeah poet i also rem mowgli at that time i was in 8th or 10th (don't rem exact class but if i know yr then can tell) & we all recite that "jungle"song & my bro who was i think 6-7 yrs. old'd got that mowgali type of wooden "boomrang"!!😉😆😆 yaar those days were really w'ful!👏⭐️⭐️
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tiny15

yeah poet i also rem mowgli at that time i was in 8th or 10th (don't rem exact class but if i know yr then can tell) & we all recite that "jungle"song & my bro who was i think 6-7 yrs. old'd got that mowgali type of wooden "boomrang"!!😉😆😆 yaar those days were really w'ful!👏⭐️⭐️

And then we used to get those Mowgli stickers from the Gold Spot bottle corks, paste them in a book and submit at the local shops for gettign Mowgli stuffs. It was so much fun.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poetic

And then we used to get those Mowgli stickers from the Gold Spot bottle corks, paste them in a book and submit at the local shops for gettign Mowgli stuffs. It was so much fun.

sorry dear i cudn't reply u earlier as i simply 4got.yeah it was really funny.