Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Lovely poet, As saying goes" Always aim high" Top of the hierarchy se shuru karenge....then maybe the others will take the hint and stop being an insult to the "creativity"
Edited by shilpa_11 - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa, how are you feeling right now? I am feeling very bad.

We slog at our homes and workplaces and when it comes to entertainment, even there we get scr**** up royally.

AM feeling like this definitely.

Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

Lovely poet, As saying goes" Always aim high" Top of the hierarchy se shuru karenge....then maybe the others will take the hint and stop being an insult to the "creativity"

Yes absolutely. And I am sure she knows about this. SO aiming at her won't be a wrong move. (I wanted to use the winky icon, but I don't even feel like using it).
shilpa_11 thumbnail
How am I feeling..?I feel like torturing those CV's A-la ammaji style.....

This is the only serial that i watch religiously . the other serial i watched this religiously was Trishna ,(from baba adam's zamana, I was in 8th then).No matter how many times the CV"S disappointed me ,I have been waiting to see RaSia emerge as victors . And Now there is no hope for it to happen .
shilpa_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes absolutely. And I am sure she knows about this. SO aiming at her won't be a wrong move. (I wanted to use the winky icon, but I don't even feel like using it).

I am wondering How can she sit through supporting this leap .may be she is suffering from ammaji syndrome or ammaji, personified...
poetic thumbnail

How am I feeling..?I feel like torturing those CV's A-la ammaji style.....

This is the only serial that i watch religiously . the other serial i watched this religiously was Trishna ,(from baba adam's zamana, I was in 8th then).No matter how many times the CV"S disappointed me ,I have been waiting to see RaSia emerge as victors . And Now there is no hope for it to happen .

Yes, I feel cheated too.
All these heartburn - all for nothing.
But see these guys are so progressive - they are going to take a leap to 2030. Really amazing na?
Am sure this will work better than that 2050 movie? 🤢
poetic thumbnail

I am wondering How can she sit through supporting this leap .may be she is suffering from ammaji syndrome or ammaji, personified...

Well you got hold of the syndrome it seems - no wonder Amamji is always sooooooooooooooo powerful, while these two are made to compromise all the while.
FRankly, what I would love is seeing AN together in another serial, with a good storyline, preferably in this slot and giving Laado a run for its money. 😕 Can't help being vindictive.
THose freaks made us vote for that election process and all for this. 😡😡😡
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Won't it be nice to have a chat with one of the destructives.. atleast we will come to know their thought process and how their brains work, supposing they have one
And yeah , even I wish to see AN get a very good serial which is worth their potential . Why only AN?,even the other characters should be getting good serials ,Giving these people a good run for their money....
Edited by shilpa_11 - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
I would love to actually have a heart-to-heart chat with the top boss and ilk. DOn't think that's gonna happen though.
As high and mighty they portray themselves, they are really darpoks it seems - not willing to take challenges though.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Exactly, they are so selfishly cowards , they are using the atrocities faced by people in this world to fill their coffers.