sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
It was an okay episode which can be watched once.
santosh is dragged by jogi outside his room .he keeps saying that santosh has lost her right to live in the house opposing ammaji and supporting sia.santosh is not willing to leave the heilli but jogi uses force ,it become unbearable for santosh.she calls sia and raghav for help.they come out immediately with sunehri.sia tells jogi to leave santsoh but jogi asks her not to interfere as it his wish whether santosh can live in the heilli or not.jogi goes to hit santosh to be stopped by raghav.sia tells him enough is enough and that he has no right to remove santosh from the heilli .she continues that he has given the right to santosh for living in the heilli when he married and promised a roof over her head.sia tells jogi to mend his ways otherwise bear the consequences like gaji for trying to suppress his wife.sunehri listens to this with sadness.

next morning,gaji in the lock up is taken to the court by chandiram.sia goes to sunehri's room and sees her looking at her bruises.sia tells sunehri to be brave and that they may ask her all awkward questions in the court to break her which she has to stand up against.sia tells her to just give the truth to the court and she says that truth will triumph.raghav says he has spoken to the lawyer and they should leave.sia,sunehri and raghav is about to leave for the court when sheela and santosh ask sunehri to be courageous.SC says that she needn't be frightened as she has sia's support who any kind of falsehood is afraid to touch.santosh tells her that truth will triumph and not to be afraid of any vulgar questions in the court.sunheri agrees.ammaji also leaves for the court with jogi when DV requests them that he would also come.ammaji agrees.

gaji comes to the court in the police van at the same time when sunehri arrives with RaSia..gaji sees sunehri and plans to torture her when he gets released from jail.then ammaji arrives with jogi and DV .they meet with gaji and ammaji tells gaji to be courageous as she will get him out.gaji goes in to the court when jogi finds out that their lawyer has not arrived and that the court proceedings will start in 30 minutes time.ammaji tells jogi that they cannot gaji leave at the mercy of the government lawyer.DV fakes his support saying that he knows of a lawyer who can help and arranges the lawyer.

smita,the lawyer for sunheri comes to meet rasia and sunheri.she is happy with sunehri's courage at putting her husband behind bars for abusing her.the lawyer is happy with the awareness of the people even in the remote kasbah and asks sunheri to give clear answers with courage.sia expresses her doubt about sunheri being asked vulgar questions by the defence to break her down.but the lawyer promises that she would not allow that to happen.raghav tells that nobody was willing to take up their because of ammaji's clout and the terror that she has put in in the hearts of people.smita tells them that she is doing her duty in trying to get justice to women which even ammaji cant stop.she asks them to come inside to get some paper work done.sia goes in and raghav tells sunehri that she will get justice for whatever gaji has done to her.he takes her inside

ammaji.jogi and DV meet the lawyer who tells that because of shortage of time he was not able to file a strong case.he asks her why they didnt come to him earlier and promises them to his best.DV tells him that they thought this issue would be resolved at home but the women of the haveli have gone out of control so as to put their husbands in the stand.he tells the lawyer that is the matter of ammaji's prestige.the lawyer says he cannot promise on today's proceeding but says that if he is not able to anything today(as the case is based on witness.) then he would bring gaji out using other methods which he will advise them on.ammaji stares in contemplation.

precap-gaji is taken to jail by the police.he sees sunehri coming out with RaSia and tries to escape the police to hit sunehri.he is caught by the police with raghav also preventing him bodily from hitting sunehri.ammaji,DV and jogi witness all this.

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally kuch to sahi hua!!!! So proud of Sunehri 👍🏼
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx shreya..gaji added to his jail sentence by behaving like the animal he is in frnt of the entire court..great!!and i wnt give galis early morning so no comments on the rat bas***d..
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks shreya,
Finally the laado is moving in the right direction. Ab yahin umeed hain ki gadi patri se na uthare.
Jogi's face when sia warns him and reminds what happened to gaji was worth seeing....
It looks like MM has an hand in ammaji's lawyer not coming to the court and DV producing an other one. whoever / whatever is the reason , the best part is that sunehri gets justice.....i wish Gunja's case is reopened again and that lampat is punished for his deeds...and also that useless BF of gunja's is not spared.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa,
There's only one problem.. Gaji and JOgi's genetic makeup is such that they will never ever acknowledge they are wrong - they simply twist the situations in their favour. So it's very difficult to teach them lessons, since I guess none were taught to them when they were kids.
Raghav and Avtar were lucky enough to be brought up under SC's guidance and got some doses of good values and a sensible upbringing. MAkes me always wonder how could Raghav have such demonic brothers?
Well Raghav got double lucky once Sia came into his life. And good that he realised it himself. ;)
shilpa_11 thumbnail
NO words poet, abhi ,I am thinking about how to teach lots of lessons to those stupid CV's .😡
Edited by shilpa_11 - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
@ Shilpa - They are only affected when the TRPs bite the dust. Nothing else matters to the CVs. SO that's an area that's gonna make them feel.
I won't be here after RS bows out. I am in no mood to see the asurs at all and surviving through another bout of depression and frustration seeing such worthless things.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just want to know ......kaun pagal hai yeh decision lene wala ...😡 He /she require this to get back their mind

poetic thumbnail
How about the top boss of COLORS?
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Bittu, I know that u promised to reveal where u get these cute emoticons when the mystery of MM is revealed . But Please Batha do couz the emoticons which are available don't even come close to emote how i am feeling right now....