sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sorry guys,had guests at home,so couldn't write the update but will give a brief gist of yesterday's episode..
MM calls DM and discusses the next move that is to target jogi who is the ammaji's mainpower.MM (bhanu)asks DM to call DV so that they can discuss that and they are confident that after gaj's downfall this would serve as another blow to ammaji.
jogi goes to ammaji and tells her that he has met gaji in the jail and ammaji tells him that she will talk to sunheri about withdrawing the case because talking to sia does not make sense.
santosh takes food to sunehri and she is telling santosh about how her married life has been destroyed by all the incidents that happened.santosh advices her to stand firm about her decision to go ahead with the case so that men would know that women's love for their family is not their weakness.jogi listens to all this from outside.
chanda is talking to avater in their room as to how much she wants to attend gaji's court proceeding as she feels that sunheri will get moral support through that.chanda feels guilty at having let down gunja because of her kid and feels gunja still wants justice done to her through sunehri.avater feels that in the best interest of her health she should not go out.chanda becomes emotional about the situation but avater asks her to pray so that justice is delivered and that all of them are there with sunehri.
ammaji comes to sunehri and tells her to withdraw the case as it is her duty as the bahu of the house.she also tells sunehri that if she goes against gaji then she will not allow her back in the haveli.sunehri is firm about giving testimony against gaji and tells her that as the bahu of the house she has not charged him on gunja's case and sent gaji to gallows just that she will only get him a jail sentence.ammaji stares at her.

PRECAP-jogi iws about hit santosh and telling her to get out of the house,sia stops him but jogi asking her not to interfere.sunehri comes out to see the commotion.
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sang_hari - wow cho sweet to you to update. There was no Raghav or Sia and it was very boring. These CV drags unwanted scenes a lot....
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya ...👏👏

Useless episode ....Bechari ammaji ...😆😆

And yesterday it is confirmed that Avtar is most useless fellow ..😡..kabhi kisi ke liye kuch nahi karta ..poor sheela chachi .....naa pati accha mila naa beta ..😆

And i think they are leading towards leap only ..the way in E24 today it was telling that Bhanu pratap & vora will be successful ...😕😕

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx shreya..i was afraid u were not well or sumthng...take care dear..
and i saw the end part where sunehri told ammaji off...great tht was..and jogi being the impotent rat bas***d tht he is,as usual showing his brute strength by beating santy..sia,take santy to file a case of marital abuse on him also..fun tht will be..ammaji to pagal hi ho jayegi!!dono useless creatures jail mein honge..
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I enjoyed today's episode because the acting was good and we are moving towards some decision.

I liked the way Sia and Raghav handled Joginder without overacting.

Despite his negative role Joginder is doing a good job of his acting.

Gajendar is slowly losing it as he must be feeling the noose tightening around his neck - I am only sorry that he will not be tried for Gunja's murder. That I feel will be one more guest actor to be swept under the carpet.

And for all her past behavior Sunheri is showing a whole lot of guts.

Why is Avtar still playing nanny to Chanda and why is he not out there helping Raghav.Probably a creative mix of strong and weak men in the house.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wish Sunehri would bring him down also for Gunja's murder....