Who is the new mystery lady?

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Well, we were shown a man and his elder sister a few days ago. The woman was apparently in a coma or paralysed and the man said I know what will make her better.
Obviously, they must be linked to Ammaji somehow. So, who do you think they are?
Is the lady Ammaji's sister, Behenji 😆?
Is she some woman who was wronged by Ammaji? Perhaps Ammaji had her family killed for some punishment many years ago?
Could it be Ammaji's mother, Dadiji, who is shocked from all her daughter's wrongdoings?
Orrr.... could it be the ACTUAL Ammaji? Meaning, many many years ago, this lady might be Abbaji's wife, and then Ammaji came in, thirsty for power, and wooed Abbaji, encouraging him to dump his first wife and marry her? 😲 Long shot I know, but anything is possible in TV Land 😆
So, who do you think she is? One of the above or do you have a theory of your own?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvfreaq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
could be anything ya..i bet even the V cant come up with as good ideas as you did..good going....
elle45 thumbnail
tvfreaq:
Thank u thank u 😆 But do put up your own ideas as well..... Let's see if we can beatthe CVs at their guessing game.
I just hope its not something lame like that lady who came near the election time. Her entry was such a mystery, in the doli (I actually thought its the return of Amba) but it was just a regular girl with a scar on her face.
I hope this is some strong character, coming with a Bang! 😊
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Only two options possible
1) The lady's family was killed by ammaji (because he wants to kill all ammaji's children- i guess that ladies family was killed by ammaji
2) The lady is ammaji's husbands first wife and ammaji must have killed her and her children so that she and her children are sole heirs of sangwan kandaan.
Looking at the hatred he has for ammaji i think she was ammaji's family member only. When close family betrays you the rage is more than someone who is not related.
But since there is news of a leap i do not think the truth will come out so fast
And also i have a feeling one of ammaji's four children are not her's but that women's. That we will get to know much later. Just praying its Raghav who is the other ladies son. He truly has no characteristic of his mother - cannot understand any trick his mom and brothers are up too and forgives easily and helps enemies too. All characteristics different from ammaji's.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Also one more point he always helps sia and never tries to hurt raghav although he is ammaji's son. So i guess raghav is not ammaji's son.
elle45 thumbnail
Good points myviewprem..... I'm sure that these ppl are related to Ammaji.
However, Ammaji seems to love Raghav like her son. She's always treated him like her own, put up with it when he accepted Sia, sent him abroad for studies unlike her other children, she seems to be concerned about not harming Sia as Sia is preggy with Raghav's child. She caved in to Daku Amba's demands when Raghav was in Amba's trap.... and she did leave her house in search of Raghav. And... it was only Raghav she chose to confide in when she was shot and pretended to be dead.... none of her other sons.
Would Ammaji care so much for someone who wasn't her own child? Uptil now, we've never seen her show much compassion for anyone other than her own children. None for the haveli ki bahus and none for Dheeraj even.
Somehow, loving an adopted child doesnt fit in Ammaji's character. 😕 But you may be right.... it is still a likely upcoming twist.
Edited by elle45 - 14 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
elle45

You know anything is possible on TV. It could be that Raghav is not Ammaji's son. Look at Balika Vadhu for instance - Maasa loves the one who is not her son more than her own. Raghav was also sent away for a long time for studies - why not the other sons?

What intrigues me is why he wants the whole family dead. This woman obviously is the key to all the hatred.

I do hope it is something plausible(like Amba) because if it is far-fetched then I for one will be very disappointed.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prem , could U please lend some of ur creativity to the CV's .......they are in dire need of it,else they should not come up with the leap ........
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good one prem.keep posting good ideas so that the cv's can copy these so as to avoid a leap