Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This show is going to the dogs. Why are they bringing on more newbies when they have tons of unresolved tracks for the characters that are already in the show? *sigh*
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

This show is going to the dogs. Why are they bringing on more newbies when they have tons of unresolved tracks for the characters that are already in the show? *sigh*

Thanks for the article .adinats 👏👏

@ sarah: True why they are not disclosing MM mystery ...they first introduce new face & then show their wired exist also ..😕😕

Hope gaji's truth that he was also the party to Marro Ammaji mission come out then only Jogi & ammaji will let sia to live peacefully ...😕

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yaar its always the same wid these CVs.they always take sum track & leave it in btn.then they introduce sum new ckts & start showing sum social problem & then widout giving any solun again leave it in btn & again starts the same repeative tracks/stories!!😕😕🤢😡🥱🥱🥱

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh no!! Why would they do that???

Sia has so many unresolved issues to solve and it will not be easy for her fighting Ammaji and Joginder all the way - why introduce someone new??

I was just going to say I am impressed that the creative team did the right thing by giving Gajendar the right punishment.

Do the TRP's demand a new face every so many months or what??
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: groucho

Oh no!! Why would they do that???

Sia has so many unresolved issues to solve and it will not be easy for her fighting Ammaji and Joginder all the way - why introduce someone new??

I was just going to say I am impressed that the creative team did the right thing by giving Gajendar the right punishment.

Do the TRP's demand a new face every so many months or what??

U echoed my sentiments exactly...uff, the audience is on a roller coaster ride to nowhere land watching this show...😕
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Nandalala

How right you are -- we are on a ride and I think the characters are in a mixer grinder becoming some form of cocktail.

This serial started with a message which basically is intact. However, one girl taking on so many issues where she has to completely change Veerpur into a forward thinking place is going to be tough enough - why bring in shadowy figures, pretty girls etc to compound the issue.