sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
police come to the heilli to arrest gaji.ammaji tells them that gaji has gone out of the haveli.police tells ammaji that they have to search the heilli.dalveer comes inside the heilli to tell gaji to flee but finds the room locked and asks gaji how it is locked.gaji does not know the answer by that time police come inside.sia is spectical about ammaji' words.police searches the heilli and find ammaji's room locked.they ask ammaji for the keys of the lock but santosh comes and gives the keys to the police saying that she locked gaji so that he doesn't flee much to ammaji 's anger.sia is happy with santosh.gaji is arrested only to be told by ammaji not to worry because he will be taken out on bail .gaji stares at sunehri and leaves.gaji is seen by the villagers in a police jeep and chides sia for getting in to a husband -wife relationship saying if their wife follows suit then it will spell trouble for them.sunehri feels bad that womenfolk who she treated badly are helping her get justice.raghav sia and santosh with sunehri are talking about gaji's arrest saying everything should go smoothly in the future too with justice delivered..jogi is listening to them in anger.raghav promises justice seeing jogi standing and telling sia to take sunheri in to the room.in sunehri's room,santosh tells sia that she will look at her and tells sia to rest as she needs rest in her stage of pregnancy.sia is about to leave but sees sunheri cry,pacifies her saying she has taken a bold step which would serve as a deterrent for other men not to commit this crime..SC comes in and tells sunheri all them are with her and not to worry.DV sees ammaji standing alone and tels himself that he should not sympathies with her now and only stoke the fire as things would become worse for ammaji.he tells that the women of the heilli have raised their heads and sent their husbands to jail with jogi listening to it.

sia in the morning after her bath is drying her hair when raghav comes in the room wit apples,milk and banana.he sees sia having difficulty in drying her hair and helps her dry(faint).he tells her to sit ands tells her to have milk and apples and to care of herself too.she tells him that she has lot of responsibilities and is not able to to take care of herself as well as she should..he lovingly asks her how she is able to do good to people who are hostile to her.sia tells him that women are like that and cites the example of the election when the womenfolk rallied around her.raghav tells sia that he is happy that his child will be born to a woman who is loving,compassionate and thinks of other's welfare before herself.he tells her that he alone would not have been able to give all this sanskars to his child.sia's eyes become wet hearing these words and tells him all this is possible only because of his support

jogi is telling ammaji that sia needs to killed so that she is not alive to raise voice against them .he tells ammaji to signal once that sia needs to be taken care then he would.ammaji sees him as though he has gone mad.she tells him that sia is pregnant with raghav's child and their haveli's waaris and they cannot harm her in anyway now.jogi asks her if raghav's child is a girl then what she would do but ammaji is not willing to listen to jogi on this.jogi tells ammaji that raghav is her laadla but she should not sacrifice one son for the sake of the other and also that raghav will forget sia in one or two yers if she is killed after which they can bring another wife for raghav..ammaji tells jogi to leave her with her thoughts.MM in another haveli goes to room where a woman who is a vegetable is treated.doctor tells him that there is no improvement but MM says that he knows a way his elder sister would improve.

PRECAP-sunehri telling ammaji that she has not send gaji to the gallows for the gunja case because of her values but has only sent him to jail .ammaji looks at her in anger
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx shreya..i have just entered the siggie and avtar world and everywhere i see maan and geet!!
ok back to episode..LOVE santosh!!tht woman is great..i really wish she gets into mood one fine day and kills tht no-good "husband" of hers..veerpur people i refuse to comment on..they are useless,period..MCPs ki saari fauj issi kasbe mein baithi hai..
RaSia scene was so cute...and those idiot CVs want to destroy this magic!!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Iam proud of Sunehri!!!
sang_hari thumbnail
santosh needs around of applause for that work she has done.👏
anu,i seriously hope that she gathers up courage to torture her husband so that namaard gets to learn a lesson of a life time.way to go girl is all i want to say to santosh and sunehri.
coming to RaSia chemistry too good.it feels like they are really husband-wife when they are on screen . we cant seem to take our eyes off them.the way R dried her hair😳 and the way he said that he is glad his child is being born from a woman filled with compassion and love was too good⭐️.i also loved the way he asked how she is able to be a good to even people who are hostile to her was too good⭐️.if the cv's are planning a leap that 20 years without RaSia then they are mad.rasia chemistry is one of the main things on which this soap works.😡🤪
another thing i really loved was the way ammaji looked at jogi when he said they need to kill sia.she was looking at him as though he has grown two horn and he is gone raving mad😆.😛ammaji all said and done has a soft corner for raghav .
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I really want to apprectiate two people who have no stake in the matter but becomes of whom gaji is jailed

Santosh for locking his door-good thinking and not allowing him to escape. Also appreciate her because sunheri always misbehave with her because she does not have children.

Raghav for not allowing gaji, jogi and ammaji to physcially stop sunheri and sia from going to station. if he was not there they would have used their physical might to overpower the two girls and not allow them to go out and complain especially gaji and jogi. Indeed once sunheri had abused him for planning to marry sia instead of the other girl. Still he helped her without keeping that in mind.

Also like to appreciate sia for helping sunheri who used to treat her badly. But since she is sarpanch she has to legally help her kasbah people though she would have helped even if she was not sarpanch.

Also the two contables who looked sympathetically towards sunheri when she narrated her plight- hooda seems to have influenced them.
Kudos to all three. 👏👏👏
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After a loooong time we all got the much needed oxygen... RaSia scene was sooooooo cute and really touching. the concern about the baby and the health was just natural.CV's are so blind to the winning horse smiling up to them ....Don't go for the leap
and what to say about santy... I have always loved her.....by using her presence of mind in locking up gaji.. she has increased it up to top notch .
I liked the bit where the MCP's are talking about gaji's arrest and one of them says that if their wives come to know about the complaint then they will also start filing FIR's . they sounded so scared ...
Edited by shilpa_11 - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

After a loooong time we all got the much needed oxygen... RaSia scene was sooooooo cute and really touching. the concern about the baby and the health was just natural.CV's are so blind to the winning horse smiling up to them ....Don't go for the leap

and what to say about santy... I have always loved her.....by using her presence of mind in locking up gaji.. she has increased it up to top notch .
I liked the bit where the MCP's are talking about gaji's arrest and one of them says that if their wives come to know about the complaint then they will also start filing FIR's . they sounded so scared ...

SHilpa, you just said it.
I hope the PH and CH removes their blinkers NOW before it's too late.
sang_hari thumbnail
poet,shilpa-the PH and the CH have to get out of the smoke screen they have created themselves before it suffocates them.then no use of singing jaane kahan gaye woh din
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

the show is making so much sense nowadays..i still cnt believe the creatives are THT crazy to get rid of our RaSia and these stories of the haveli women...

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

another thing i really loved was the way ammaji looked at jogi when he said they need to kill sia.she was looking at him as though he has grown two horn and he is gone raving mad😆.😛ammaji all said and done has a soft corner for raghav .

Not only that, Ammaji knows very well that Raghav will really go mad if something happens to Sia and she also remembers his warning that if something happens to Sia, he will forget that he is her son and his sole ambition in life will be destroying her.

And at the corner of her heart, she also remembers that Sia saved her life.