Once again NAIDL impressive

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
NAIDL was very well appreciated by me.

Great to see the women coming into their own. Joginder silenced even if it is for a short while and a not so confident Gajendar.....well well well .

My own opinion from this episode was that there was actual fear and horror in Ammaji's face. I think she is beginning to get the picture. She and her 2 sons will fight it no doubt but it won't be easy for her now.

Raghav will now need to out-think his brothers and mother, standing up to them will not be enough.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Groucho, it was a good epi yesterday.
Maybe more because we got a respite from the asurs.
Also yesterday's epi had proper doses of all elements - esp. they used Chandiram and Ballaram very well.
They showed somethign positive last night - i.e. Sunheri going to teh PO to lodge an FIR. People want solutions, at least there should be an attempt to do so. Hope this one also does not fizzle out in a stupid fashion.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree...i want this track to get an ending tht it deserves..not sum hurried doing away wid like all previous tracks..this time,no punishment for asurs is not accepted...ek pe ek free kar ke,jogi ko bhi jail bhej do wid gaji..lol...i HATE tht guy..