Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I am against this leap. Ladoo is the only serial i watch on TV and thats because i like Raghav's character(he has grey shades which looks real) and rasia chemistry. But now that the leap is there i no longer feel like watching this show.
There were so many topics the CVS could have shown like child infanticide, women illtreatment, widow remarriage, girl education, village enlightenment through one person , same gotra marriage etc through this show but CVs have failed very misserably.
And they have failed to use the two leads Raghav and Sia characterisation very poorly. They should be heros not shown as weaklings submitting to ammaji's whims everytime and getting trapped in ammaji's dramas everytime. Isnt Raghav an MBA cannot he recognize what his mom is up to then how does he handle his office employees and run business if he cannot recognize his mothers chatrachter with whom he has stayed all life.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Prem,
Drop it now. I used to think that Kekta's shows are weird ones with no logic. But it seems every PH is being bitten by the same bug and have no logic, no ethis, nthing. No one is interested in a good show - they would show c*** just to get the TRPs.
It's sad because the film industry has already realised that content is the king and that people want to watch better subjects and stories. But the tele-world is far away from reality. No wonder they are always a distant second in the race, though they rant and rave about it always.
It's a sad story indeed.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is only my point of view on the leap,to agree or to disagree with it is purely a personal choice.I'm sorry if I offend anyone in the process.

The first time when I read an article on the leap,I was taken aback.When I realized that Meghna Malik is going to be a part of it post leap and that Rasia are not going to be a part of it,I was happy.
Although i respect sia's courage,mental atrength and never-say-die attitude,i find her a bore.As I have already said,I feel she talks too much and does very little.One may argue that to bring about a change,one needs time and that Rome wasnt built in a day.I agree with that.But in the past one and half years,I really dont think Sia has done anything at all.
As far as the actress is concerned,the less said the better.
I know that everyone in this forum really likes the lead pair and that was the reason why i have never commented anything against them.I'm not saying this to gain attention or something,but I genuinly dont like them and I find them irritating.
As far as Raghav is concerned,neither do i have anything against the character nor the actor.But I do feel that it would be of no use to have Raghav hanging around without Sia.
I have always liked Amba and I have heard that she's going to make a comeback post leap.
So I'm definately looking forward to the leap.
But then,I have always felt its not good for the soap to go ahead with the leap especially when so many people are against it.I have always liked the soap and I dont want it to suffer.I think its illogical to have the lead pair killed and I also feel that its very stupid from the CVs point of view to go ahead with the leap because most soaps dont survive the leap.
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think best will be to decide wether its good..bad..intresting..or boring...when it happens!!!..........😉.........for all you know it may just click.....so lets just wait and watch......i dont really know about raghav siya..i guess they are ok...somehow i prefer some of the other characters........hope they atleast retain some of them!...and we dont suddenly see a grey and scary ammaji.with loads of grandchildren to torture...😉
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now a days when ever I switch on TV a question arises in my mind that ...why do we watch TV ..
I watch it for 2 reasons only :

for entertainment and for knowledge ...

As far as knowledge is concern ...Laddo is a big zero in that department ...whether it is related to law , medical and other field ..They have no logic in the stuff they are showing . ...

And when it comes to entertainment : I am sorry I don't find it entertaining when

1 . A husband beats his wife for no reason .even though fault lies in him & his mother is responsible for whole mess ...😡
2 . A murder & rapist released from court .
3 . A mother -in law torturing her daughter -in - laws just to satisfy her false ego ..😡
4 .They allow sia to take one step forward & then make her to take 10 steps backward direction
5 Even though Ammaji is witch but atlast they prove her MAHAAN ..😡
6 . A unborn child is forced to be orphan ..and latter on will be blamed for all the wrong things happening in the haveli ..😭

And when it comes to lesson from the story :

Its better I should not talk about it ..as we all know who is the winner at the end ...😔
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya..i think Indian viewers the ones who contribute to the ratings they seem to appreciate such like negativity mixed with drama..otherwise why would the likes of uttran and lado be constantly amongst the top...so i think somewhere along the line its more the viewers who are to be blamed..versus the creatives!
Lado is entertaining mainly because of ammaji..her performance..and some of the tracks are good....but maybe they need create a slight balance...and not always let her be on the winning end!!...i watched the show this week after quite a long gap...maybe i've missed bits..but at present it seems a good track..except it will be sad to see siya dying while giving birth..such scenes are so sad and depressing...
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No,I do not think its entertaining when:
1 . A husband beats his wife for no reason .even though fault lies in him & his mother is responsible for whole mess ...😡
2 . A murder & rapist released from court .
3 . A mother -in law torturing her daughter -in - laws just to satisfy her false ego ..😡
4 .They allow sia to take one step forward & then make her to take 10 steps backward direction
5 Even though Ammaji is witch but atlast they prove her MAHAAN ..😡
6 . A unborn child is forced to be orphan ..and latter on will be blamed for all the wrong things happening in the haveli ..😭
But when I have tolerated all this happening in reality for the past 21years of my life I dont see why I cant tolerate it reelity.

When my maid is beat black and blue by her drunkard husband,I dont do anything
about it.I dont care and I dont have the time.
When my maid's sister who is just 11 yrs old is married off to a 22yrs old guy,I dont do anything about it.I dont care and I dont have the time.
When my maid's husband remarries because she cant give birth to a male child,I dont do anything about it.I dont care.I dont have the time.
When a eunuch comes near me to ask for a few coins at a signal,I either scoot to fartherest end of the auto or raise my car window and look the other side.I dont want to have anything to do with them.I dont care and I dont have the time.
When I see little children working instead of studying,I dont do anyhing about it.I dont care and I dont have the time.
when I dint have time for this,why the hell should I care when:
I see Joginder beating Santosh black blue?
I see Ammaji getting Avtar married for the second time because his first wife cant give birth to a male child?
I see the women of the village being denied of education?
I see that the women are not treated with dignity and respect?
Oh yeah,I forgot:

BECAUSE WHAT THEY ARE SHOWING IS REALITY!
SOMEWHERE AND IN SOME CORNER OF THE EARTH,ALL THIS IS HAPPENING!IF I DONT FEEL BAD FOR THOSE "SOME" PEOPLE,I'LL BE EVIL AND I'LL BE SUPPORTING EVIL CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!