Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@sang_hari

The unnecessary flavour being vinegar - acetic and used incorrectly leaves a sour taste in the mouth......
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rite shreya n thy should understand tht one flower makes no garland only wid ammaji thy r nt going to run their show n gain the TRp's thy need other flowers also RAsia n their wonderful chemistry if thy wannna the show to remain popular like this..
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There are many issues which are still unsolved.

For example, there is this santosh-joginder issue. They can either show joginder and santosh seperate mutually and santosh marries the chauthala guy OR if they are worried abt the sentimental feelings of the rural women, they can take the story in such a way that Joginder -Santosh adopt a baby willingly and thus can become trendsetters in the village of veerpur.

Just like the last time, when the DM and DV tried to kill ammaji, Raghav and Sia played a very important role in protecting ammaji , the same way, even now they can play an important role to find out the truth of MM and Rasia's intellect combined with ammaji's cleverness and her henchmen can defeat them.

RaSia's baby girl can be the first girl in the veerpur who is being brought up lovingly and groomed with equal rights as a boy child without any discrimination.

I can go on and on. The plots are endless. The leap is totally unwarranted and unnecessary now. It is really heartbreaking for most of the loyal viewers of Laado who have been watching the show from the beginning and the characters have become part of our life, though we all know it is only a soap, a fictional story, but watching it everyday, we have felt the character's pain, enjoyed their happiness especially the couple , our fav RaSia.

groucho thumbnail
@sumali

Wow, I think the creatives need you on their team.

So many great ideas and look what they come up with.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actually Uma the idea are nice and there are loads more to come.
We could all help teh CVs in fleshing out new tarcks, I am dead sure.
Poet
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I can't help but think it might be a contractual issue w/the CVs & Adi & Nats. A 20 year leap w/o the main leads (other than Meghna) is inconceivable & unviable to the continuity of the show. It is possible that Adi & Nats are in the process of renewing their contracts with Shakuntalam films & Colors & various snags are being presented. Realistically, if RaSia were shown in the post leap, they won't look that old as 45 year olds...hairstyles, wardrobes, & the like can be tweeked to show a more mature couple w/o stereotypically aging them.

If this does have to do w/their contracts & negotiations fail ( time will tell), I know Adi & Natasha are destined for bigger, greater things...if not anything else, Adi can leave acting altogether & be a professional photographer...heck, I would pay big bucks to be photographed by him 😃
tvbuff211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I personally think that these leaps are so unnecessary. The story loses it's essence. Then we don't know if Post leap is Year 2030 (if it is a 20 years leap), or the current track is 1990 and post leap will be 2010. Confusing right? If it is going to be 20 years in the future - soon they will start behaving like present times showing things that are current. In America soaps have been going on for 45 years or more and they never take a leap. They develop different tracks and the story moves on. And in Na Aana - there are so many tracks that they can develop. Amba's track was beautiful. They could develop Santosh's track, her encounter with her ex-flame. They could show Sia having a baby girl and surviving. Rangeeli coming back or Amma ji hunting her down. I mean there are so many tracks that can be developed. What happened to the creativity of the CVs?
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well written post! I just read it today. I was away for a while and this was the surprise I had when I logged in today! Going for a leap? Why such a suicidal move?
I'm not even one of those ppl who watch the show just for RaSia. I love Ammaji, no matter how evil she is, she has a very strong character, I want her to turn positive. Such a strong lady would do wonders as a positve character. Plus the lady is a wonderful actress. I love RaSia too, and I love how Sheela chachi is shaping up into a strong woman as well.
The CVs should realise very few shows actually have any success after a big leap. Perhaps a leap of 3-4 years is okay, but 20 years is a lot! And killing off both the main leads? Thats a worse disaster!
The Raghav-Sia love story has just started, they're expecting their first child..... I would have liked to see how Sia handles her Sarpanch title alongwith the pregnancy. I wanted Raghav to develop into an even more prominent character, developing the village, using his experience of having lived abroad to bring about improvement. I want to see this as it happens, not that we miraculously come back 20 yrs later and see development.
I want Dheeraj to come back in search of Jhoomer's murderer. In this age, not 20 years later as a middle aged rich man.
I want Amba to come back, she was such a refreshing character. They threw her out just as her role was getting more and more interesting.
Jogi should get his dues, he's an evil evil man. Santosh would be an ideal person to do it. She's developing courage. She slapped him once, she can do it again.
Ammaji has to be shown improving. She has to start respecting women, she has to feel she was wrong and Sia was right, she has to be shown missing her daughter sometimes, trying to contact her, bring her back.
Gajinder's truth's about trying to kill his mother have to come out in the open. The confrontation between him and Ammaji should be a very interesting high-point.
Chanda's kid has to finally come, and Avatar should have a say in the house. He should be able to kick his father out if HE wants to... he can't follow Ammaji all the time.
With SO many possible tracks, what is possessing the CVs to even consider a leap?
Sorry for going on and on, I could go on further, but this news is upsetting. I dont know if I'll be able to watch the show post-leap. For such a successfull show, the creatives are making a HUGE BLUNDER! I hope they read our posts and decide not to do the leap. I'm sure RaSia don't want to lose their jobs, but of course they won't be part of the show post-leap, it's understandable.
😭
groucho thumbnail
@elle45

Absolutely correct. We have all been discussing the same issues and you have put some more into perspective. Great post.

Who knows what goes on in the minds of these people. I along with many of the members are still hoping that sense will prevail and they will forget about the leap.

My only concern is that if the actors feel that this is what is being planned then they maybe already looking for other work and if they should find it - then it is a lost cause and a dead serial.

Ammaji hopefully is strong in reel life as well as in real life. Let us hope she can talk some sense into the team.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Groucho:
Even I'm begininng to doubt that actors might be considering looking for other work. Esp I remember reading that Aditya (Raghav) has said that he'd love to do more characters and even gave examples of Dutta and Vansh's characters. I was wondering what if this is a sign from him that he is open to more work and looking for some?
In the event that the show is going to take a leap, I really wish whoever is leaving the show gets other oppurtunitys which are just as good. I don't like the thought of anyone being unemployed for even a short time.
Here's hoping that common sense will prevail in the minds of the CVs..... in Indian television, it's all about the TRPs.... and they will surely fall if a leap takes place.