refreshing ... E24 20.9.2010 update

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys ...after taking out all my frustration on colors website ..about new article now I am relieved 😆😆😆😉

here is the link for the the E24 ..where sc is beating gaji with chappals & Santy with chappads ..
its nice funny video watch it ...http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xevvd7_siya-ne-khol-di-pol_shortfilms

I am just imagining Ammaji's & jogi 's reaction on this ....😆😆...Eagerly waiting for today's episode ..😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure it would look a wee bit funny.
But Bittu, mera mood poora hi kharab ho gaya ...
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
i was so eagerly awaiting tonite's episode......but after this new article kuch bhi achcha nahi lag raha hai 😔
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@bittu yeah i'd seen that epi & quite happy seeing gaji being thrashed by ladies of the house!!!he all deserve this!l👏👏luk wat hes saying on SBB that gajji is justified in doing marital rape as she called him "naamard".🤢🤢 now this is the hts of being a MCP. 🤢🤢i m not saying that sunheri earlier didn't treat him badly but it doesn't give him the rite 2 rape sum1 & that 2 his wife whom he claimed 2 luv v.much!!
but yaar i also saw raghav stopping gajji slapping sunheri. i m happy that atleast raghav is not saying abt family honour this time. and i really appreciate him that no doubt he earlier mistreated sia but never tried 2 rape her!!👏
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks bittu for the link.... Itna shocking and heart breaking news ke bad dil thod asambal gaya hai....Gaji deserves it .. and I don't know about the L&O but the women of the helli have done justice to sunehri.....
Santy tho glucose biscuit ka ke thapad maar rahithi.... good job santy 👍🏼 😉
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ poet ........Don't worry ......we will not allow those morons to snatch our Rasia from us ...😃

@ tiny ......it is nice that gaji is getting what he deserves ... I feel that all the women of kasba should beat her .......😆 Justification of Rape ...😡 truely ammaji's blood ...

Thank God that Raghav has never tried this otherwise it would have been impossible for us to love this pappu 😆

@shilpa : I wish santy aisa thappad Jogi ko bhi marti ..Glucose wala ...😉😆

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tiny -
That's what I was thinking the other day. Irrespective of what Raghva did to Sia earlier, he never tries to rape her or whatever. They were married at that time and she was being treated as a servant and both VKG and Raghav were intoxified with the feelings of pwoer and hatred.
But that's where the goodness of the soul comes in and Raghav was never bad person - he was just beign misused badly.