Sia and Raghav to exit Laado? - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Sia and Raghav to exit Laado?
Buzz up!

If buzz is to be believed then yet another show on COLORS Na Aana Iss Des Laado will soon introduce a leap and sources from the show suggest that the doting couple of Sia and Raghav essayed by Natasha Sharma and Aditya Redij will exit the show.

Expectantly, they wouldn't like to grey their hair post leap. The leap will be of around 20 years and can be expected in the month of December or January.

Informs our source, ''A leap has been planned for Laado. Apparently, the haveli will be set afire and the survivors will be a part of the show post leap. The backdrop will shift from Haryana to Delhi. In all likelihood, Sia and Raghav wont be a part of it as they don't want to age. Apparently, Jhoomar will make a comeback. She might return as Sia and Raghav's child. Things are at nascent stages and track can be altered at the eleventh hour. Jhoomar's track too ended as she didn't want to age. Nevertheless, dictator Ammaji will continue to enthrall her fans even post leap.''

When contacted, Aditya Redij aka Raghav said, ''I can't confirm anything.'' Natasha Sharma aka Sia remained unavailable.

Producer Shyamasis Bhattacharya didn't revert to our test message.

What's to be watched out is that the leap in Balika Vadhu hasn't been received well by the fans. We wonder how will they react to the exit of their favourite couple of Sia and Raghav.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Sia-and-Raghav-to-exit-Laado&xfile=2010/September/News_20100920_32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
COLORS is like an albatross around the neck.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heee..................Heeee.........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.............the CV's r the lost case now.....🤬......Yeh December mein Show ka Leap lenge,hum log abhi se show leave kar dete hain.......😆.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆..........The most versatile lead pair made worst by the CV's.......😡😡.....
Yes,Adi n Nats - u r doing the right thing if u r planning to leave,u don't deserve to with these stupid CV's....🤢......they have ruined ur talent......we all will b waiting for u both in some another sensible drama.......😔....
CV's - ab toh ram hi rakhe...............devote ur ammaji ......🤪.............
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well if the serial leaps we too will leap to another channel!!!👎🏼
poetic thumbnail
Yes, and the serial can LEAP into oblivion. 🤬
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wat is this stupidity?😡😡 these colors CVs r so stupid. 🤢🤢yeh kbhi bhi track poora nahi karte hain aur usse adhoora chhod dete hain bina kisi solution ke!!😡😡🤢 i don't know why these CVs resort 2 such a leap & following ekta's stupid tactics!!urghhh!!😡🤢🤢🤢🥱
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh, god...I hate leap! Cv is bast**d! I shoot them their heads.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really really dnt understand what overt fascination all the production houses have wid leaps!!!and in lado what is the need for a leap??is there a dearth of tracks??or just jump the bandwagon coz everyone is doing so??its idiotic!!
poetic thumbnail
Anu,
I am sure they even don't realise what they are talking about.
laado is much different from other serials - technically and story wise. A leap, and of this magnitude, is definitely not going to work.
As I have written earlier, BV and Uttaran showed the leap becos the children had to grow up. Here's there's no necessity at all.
73877 thumbnail
it seems after Zee.................colors too want to shoot itself in the foot by doing mindless leaps....