Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
to all my friends here.just keep writing so that we keep up the pressure on the cv's and the channel, please pm me with your suggestions so that it can incorporated in our efforts.
girls vote for Nats and Adi for the ITA awards so that the PH and the channel know the value of keeping them on the show and their popularity

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shreya .. I am not finding words to express diappointment in the Cv's ......Galiyan bhi yaad nahin aarahe hain ..I feel this is the biggest let down by the CV's
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think leap is essential at least in laado.but if CVs take this route then i may not b able 2 see it regularly. wats the point of it if Raghav & Sia were not present.wats the justification of the shows name? wheres the change which show is claiming?😕😕
if ammaji shown again in the leap widout any change then this show"ll really turn pathetic!!🤢🤢
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
There is absolutely no need for it Tiny, and we all know it.
I can only pray to Ganpati Bappa to give some sadbuddhi to these hapless creatures, at both the CH and PH levels, so that they realise the true situation and not commit some harakiri.
They rather need to work more on the present tracks, give more prominence to RaSia and make them powerful so that effective changes can be brought about.
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ok...it took me two long days to gather myself after reading this article......
but on 2nd thought i suggest somebody start a smile series on this "immensely creative idea" of the CVs.....
(though its not going to be as enjoyable as Raghav's CH 😉 )
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after the article was posted , the whole forum has lost it's josh ....even gaji being beaten has not created a furore.... 😭