oh my god raghav and sia to exit - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Heee..................Heeee.........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.............the CV's r the lost case now.....🤬......Yeh December mein Show ka Leap lenge,hum log abhi se show leave kar dete hain.......😆.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆..........The most versatile lead pair made worst by the CV's.......😡😡.....
Yes,Adi n Nats - u r doing the right thing if u r planning to leave,u don't deserve to with these stupid CV's....🤢......they have ruined ur talent......we all will b waiting for u both in some another sensible drama.......😔....
CV's - ab toh ram hi rakhe...............devote ur ammaji ......🤪.............
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

i will tell u that if one of the USP's of the show are leaving then why watch show after that.sheetal just start a petition

Yeh CV's ki aisi ki taisi.......🤢......Shreya,petition ke saath saath,they needs a nice bashing.......😡😡.....don't worry,m preparing for the petition...😈....just give me a day........Ghosh........😲😲..........Koi mental hospital mein phone karo aur CV's ki booking karo aur pata karo agar poori team ko admit karenge toh kya benefits denge.......😆😆🤣......Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........😡🤬
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@sheetal:-plzz jalti se kuch karo i cn't tk this my BP has gone high abb mujhe fever ho jayega inn CV's ki band baajaye bina chain se nahi baatege.v should also write on colors site to ban these stupid CV's🤬mental hospital waale discount dege 50% itne saare paagalo ko ek saath admit kaarne ke liye.god damit😡
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actually girls, target the Channel as well. They are equally to blame, actually even more.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If this is true, then we will all see an auspicious day, celebrate the farewell party and then stop watching the serial. I can't see Raghav and Sia dying and ammaji surviving. Why can't they think and show something positive that RaSia and Ammaji come together and catch hold of their enemies.

This is a real harakiri of a good serial with a promising story line.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh No..What am I reading ... WTH ... These CV's have spoiled everything and to right that they are going for a leap twist .....Makes no sense at all..
They are planning to bring jhumaar back as RaSia's Daughter.... As Uma said .. ek achha din dekhk ke , we will have a farewell pasty and laado ko Vidaa karthe hai....
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is this a teaser to see viewer reaction about the 20 year leap and rasia exit?

If Rasia exit i will stop watching the show. Anyway they do not have substantial role although initial was promising

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well if it is to see viewer reaction I think the producers have their answer.

One serial which stuck to its original story and they want it to end. I am at a loss to understand ....Why??

The actors are great, the story barring a few hiccups has been progressing and Saturday's episode whilst a little too explicit (in case children were watching) was great.

What is going on in the minds of the creative team. This will surely kill the serial. This is not a serial with children - then a leap can work, this is a serial with a message and a love story. What are viewers supposed to do???? Imagine the love story ( not too much has been shown since Sia has been fighting issues all the time) after the star couple dies.

To me this whole thing is bizarre and crazy........
Edited by groucho - 14 years ago
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
GHOSH.......it cudnt get worse than this. The CVs have completely lost it 😡
Those idiots are actually using all their creativity in ruining a good serial.
If this is for true then i really wish Adi and Nats leave the show.....image them with false grey hair streaks
But if this story is cooked up only to see the viewers responses, must say the makers of lado are the biggest fools............past 1.5 yrs have not been enough for them to realise how much we all love rasia 🤢
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ABsolutely Sai. And can't they realise that we are going through all these because of RaSia only?