Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Bittu,
Uttaran worked becos they showed the kids growing up. The characters couldn't stay kids forever. It was necessary.
This leap in Laado, if and when it happens, isn't needed at all. C'mon the DVs need to earn the money that they get - they surely can't be such bereft of ideas.
Truthfully speaking, I watch for RS and AN, I wouldn't bother otherwise.
Poet
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the Cv's have lost it totally, it looks like..................
if they're only interested in showing VKG and her tussle with innumerable stranger enemies every other month, then why even start that election track and make sia, the sarpanch...............this is heights of trying to fool the viewers by giving us a lollypop..............
as far as Adi and nats goes, i think its a very sensible decision on their part, if at all this news is true...........they can try for projects which will give them much sore substantial roles to play or come together in another show that'll focus on their pair..........
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: babysweety

the Cv's have lost it totally, it looks like..................

if they're only interested in showing VKG and her tussle with innumerable stranger enemies every other month, then why even start that election track and make sia, the sarpanch...............this is heights of trying to fool the viewers by giving us a lollypop..............
as far as Adi and nats goes, i think its a very sensible decision on their part, if at all this news is true...........they can try for projects which will give them much sore substantial roles to play or come together in another show that'll focus on their pair..........

Amen Sweety.
In fact I want to see them in a new show together as the romantic lead in some other show. In fact, since they have been hardly exploited as a couple, they will have loads to offer in something else.
And yes I agree it would be a sensible decision on their part.
What to do anymore in a rudderless boat?
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Someone send these CV's to mental hospital thy need treatment wht's this wht's the need of showing the leap nobody will watch a single episode widout rasia its better thy wind it up rather than showing rasia exit.😡😭silly ppl🤪

poetic thumbnail
I know Aneesha.
I feel like laughing now after the initial awkwardness. 🤣
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ poet .....that's what they are not understanding that leap in uttaran & balika vadhu was must ......but
here there is no need .....of leap ...I am not getting .what is the use of making sia sarpanch .....if they have to shift to Delhi ..veerpur will remain same naa .......and blame will be put on sia that uske sarpanch banane ke baad yeh sab hua ....😡😡

@ sweety .. I really wish Adi and natts is not part of this stupidity ........wishing best of luck to them in future ...👍🏼

Kyuki jawani maine romance nahi dekha rahe hai toh bhudape maine kya dikhayege .....😆😉
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm rly rly upset wid this decision of CV's dn't knw wht to do seriously if thy come in front of me i will kill them.😡
poetic thumbnail
😉

Originally posted by: bittu31

@ poet .....that's what they are not understanding that leap in uttaran & balika vadhu was must ......but
here there is no need .....of leap ...I am not getting .what is the use of making sia sarpanch .....if they have to shift to Delhi ..veerpur will remain same naa .......and blame will be put on sia that uske sarpanch banane ke baad yeh sab hua ....😡😡

@ sweety .. I really wish Adi and natts is not part of this stupidity ........wishing best of luck to them in future ...👍🏼

Kyuki jawani maine romance nahi dekha rahe hai toh bhudape maine kya dikhayege .....😆😉

😆😆😆
I so agree with you on this. Ab toh kuch nahi ho sakta in CVs ka.
I am already feeling bad for the CVs. Khud hi banayengey, aur khud hi dekhengey, sahengey or confuse hongey ...
Serves them right. 😉
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poet- they show leaps only when TRP's hit rock bottom and there's no story to show under the present circumstances, i really dont understand the need of this lead in laado as its not only doing good on the TRP front but also lot of things can be shown, they can atleast try showing the reformation in veerpur, if nothing else.............
bittu - who'll wait and watch this show to see sia getting blamed, i am sure like us, for majority of the viewers, laado will be over with rasia's exit.............
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

AN,

Actually I will devote my prayers that they get a good romantic serial togetehr so that we can watch them in a good romance.
We must all wish and pray and am sure the positive energy generated will make things happen.
Damned DVs (destructives) - ek bhi accha kaam nahi kar sakte. Now they can show each and every ailment of thje society for all I care!

bec if we watch laado... its only ammaji ammaji ammaji........ no importance were given to others... they had such a beautiful pair adi and NAts but never used it.... actually i have no hope on laado. But for even that 2 min i used to watch NADL